1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Mello

Jun 7, 2008

1. I purchased a Happy Baby SD dress from Mello

Shes very swift with communication and very pleasant :)

The outfit was in excellent quality, packaged with utmost care & was shipped quickly - all around fast, straightforward and easy transaction !

I wouldnt hesitate to purchase from her in the future and recommend her for future dealings ~ Thank you so much !

2. I purchased a wig from Mello
      super cute with a fair price. The shipping
      was lightning fast, well packed. Pleasure
      doing business with her. Very nice!!!!!

3. I bought a wig from Mello, and the whole transaction was flawless. She shipped it very securely, and even found a method that would save me a little money :) Thanks so much Mello, I would happily do business with you again any time XD

4. I bought a blonde wig from Mello. It was shipped quickly and arrived safe. Very cute wig. Thanks!

5. I bought two lovely wigs from Mello. She shipped very quickly and was pleasant to do business with. Thanks, Mello!

6. I purchased a La Petite Madeleine outfit from Mello, the entire transaction was flawless. Excellent and friendly communication, fast and secure shipping. I would not hesitate to do business again and highly recommend her. Thank you very much Mello! :daisy

7. Mello purchased a Volks SD Ran head from me. Her communications were excellent and payment was prompt. I see I had a transaction with her in 2009 and I would not hesitate to continue to do business with her :]

8. Mello bought a Volks body from me, paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with.
      I recommend her 100%.

9. This feedback is a little late; Mello participated in a Leekeworld GO I ran. Order and shipping information were clear and concise, and payments were prompt.
      However, Mello did not let me know if she received her items alright; I had sent a conversation to ask about it but did not receive a reply. But since I haven't heard any bad news from her, I assume the items arrived safely.

But considering that her ordering information and payments were all timely, I would be happy to have Mello in another GO.
      Thanks for joining my GO Mello!

10. Mello purchased a Mariko from me. She was really excellent at making frequent payments and great communication. Highly recommend.

11. Mello participated in my Oscar Doll GO. Communication with her went smooth, and payments were sent in a timely manner. I would love to do business with you again, and thank you for joining my first GO!

12. @Mello sold me the most gorgeous volk's doll on layaway. ( Pic below ) She took the time to make sure she was wrapped extra special and went out of her way to ship her how I wanted. :) She was very quick at replying to my questions and sent tons of pictures along with reassurance that my girl would be perfect upon arrival. I am so super duper happy! I would not hesitate to buy from her and would definitely snatch up other dolls from her down the road.. :) Thank you so much and Merry Christmas! :)

[​IMG]

13. Perfect seller!

I purchased a full set Dollfie Dream Mariko from Mello, and I wish every transaction would go this smoothly! Mello was happy to invoice me the day I inquired about her listing, and she shipped the doll out within a day--even before a snow storm hit, which was very considerate, I think. The doll arrived perfectly packaged, in near mint condition, and she's just what I wanted for Christmas. I ended up detoxing her right away, instead of taking a quick peek and then waiting another week. I couldn't bring myself to put her back in the box! At any rate, I'm very pleased, and I'd recommend Mello anytime. Thanks again, for a wonderful transaction and doll. I'm thrilled to have her in my dolly family!

14. Mello purchased 2 wigs from me. Communication was excellent and payment was quick. A wonderful buyer. Highly recommended. Thank you for a perfect transaction.

15. Bought an SQlab head from Mello. Very good transaction, shipped quick and doll was as described. Thanks!

16. Mello purchased some wigs from me. The payment was sent promptly and communications were excellent! Thank you for a great transaction!! Definitely A+++ buyer!!! :D

17. I bought a beautiful Volks Rigel head from Mello and it was a very smooth transaction. Communication, shipping and packaging were all excellent and he arrived in perfect condition. Thank you again - I wouldn't hesitate to be a repeat buyer. <3

18. **Positive Feedback**

This is long overdue positive feedback for back in February 2023. :dohI sincerely apologize my friend. I messaged Mellow in regards to their WTB thread for a Volks Doll.

Communication was great from showing initial interest in requesting photo’s to the finished transaction in letting me know that the doll arrived safe and sound. I’m so happy that you were very smitten with him upon his arrival.Thank you again for the very pleasant and smooth transaction. :apirate: