1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mephistol

Jun 12, 2008

1. Mephistol bought a sword from me. She had to place it on hold for a little while but she kept in contact with me about the sword. The she paid for the sword very fast. Mephistol was nice and great to work with ^____^

2. I just had a perfect Trade with Mephistol. We traded my Red head for her Dollmore suit. She let me know when the head arrived and when my part shipped. It was packed really well and I couldn't be happier. :) Thank you Mephistol for a great trade experience!

3. I bought a doll from Mephistol on a short layaway! she was pleasant to deal with and had constant communication with me! The doll arrived safely and extremely well packaged. I had fun stringing her back together! (i asked her to send her to me unstrung to save on shipping. :) ) Would do business with her again! :D

4. I sold a Breakaway hybrid Soom to Mephistol and all was perfect. Nice communication, fast and perfcet payment with a layaway plan and a pleasure to deal with !!! Thank you very much !

5. I sold an SD sized chair to Mephistol, she was super quick to reply to all PM's and her lay-by payments were made within our arranged period of time. A lovely and excellently communicative buyer, would recommend her without hesitation.

6. i've bought Vega Last Song from her and she was wonderful! she answered my many silly questions without complaint and she did it fast too. She shipped the boy out even sooner than what we agreed for and she has thrown into the package even a spare pair of eyes (sorry i forgot to thank you for them before!). Overall she's been nice, highly cooperative, and very kind to a newbie like me. she simply has been everything i could have hoped for when i decided to buy the doll. Business has not been business only, but also fun and nice chats so go deal with her without any worry ^__^
      ah did i forget to mention the doll is in perfect condition of course and so very beautiful! exactly like she told it was going go be.

7. Mephistol bought Vega from me, very easy to deal with and pay on time. Pleasure to do business with :)

8. i bought io from mephistol, & the transaction was wonderful! she's really nice to talk to, for one thing, & that made me comfortable about such a large transaction. and the package arrived super fast, which is awesome too.

thanks again! =)

9. Mephistol: coordinated a Soom Io doll split in which I purchased the Lion Mask. It was a smooth and easy transaction. Thanks so much!

10. I did a split with Mephistol for IO parts and she was super cool throughout the whole transaction. I receive the items quickly and they are well packaged as well. She's a lovely person and kind at heart. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

11. Mephistol bought a head from me and the transaction went fairly smoothly. There was a little misunderstanding because we were both a little vague in communications, but it all worked out and she finished her layaway payments before the agreed upon date. :)

12. I've sold and made two face-up for Mephistol with a layaway program for one and not for the other. All was perfect !! She's an excellent buyer with prompt payments and a very nice communication. I recommend her to everyone !! Thank you very much :-)

13. I was in a split order with Mephistol. She let me know what went on and kept me updated. Thank you for a wonderful transaction.

14. I participated in a Soom Io split for the Super Gem body. Transaction went smoothly and the items arrived promptly. Great trader!

15. I was in a split hosted by Mephistol.
      she organized well and allowed me to stick in something last minute.
      thank you very much:D

16. mephistol commissioned a wig and tail set from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

17. Bought a IO WS Head from mephistol ( from a split ^-^) and everything went smoothly !
      she also replied all my pms pretty fast !

18. Mephistol commissioned a food set. She kept in contact and let me know when the set arrived. Great to work with. Thank you! <3

19. I joined a Soom IO split run by Mephistol, communication was great and everything went smoothly. Would definitely do business with her again! Thanks

20. I purchased a Weylin head from Mephistol and it's so perfect! He was sent super fast and was exactly as described! Thank you so much!! :D