1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Merangel

Aug 17, 2006

1. Excellent seller, an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!

#341 dobby, Apr 19, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    2. Merangel purchased a pair of eyes and a outfit set from me. Payment was sent promptly and communications were wonderful! She also notified me when package arrived! Thank you for a smooth transaction!! :) A+++++

3. I purchased a Volks men’s suit from Merangel and I couldn’t be more satisfied with the transaction. Fast responses, quickly shipped the item, well packaged, superb overall! I’m extremely pleased with my purchase and would gladly do so from Merangel again!

4. I sold Merangel a Volks SD16 Yukinojo. I could not have asked for a better experience. It was absolutely perfect!! All communication was very quick and super friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as he arrived. I would be more than happy to sell to again and would heartily recommend as a buyer! Thank you so much for the flawless transaction! Enjoy your new man! I look forward to seeing photos of him! :thumbup

5. Merangel bought a Volks SDC Arashi head from me and it was a perfect transaction - communication was always quick and friendly, payment was prompt as well. Would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks so much! :)

6. I sold a Luts Delf Dreaming El to Merangel! Transaction was great from start to finish. She's very friendly and has great communication, payments were timely and swift, and I'm glad El found a new loving home!! Great buyer, would definitely do business with again in the future! Thank you so much!!

7. I bought a Dollmore Trinity Lumie from Merangel. Doll & fullset were immaculate, and her packaging job was absolutely incredible! Every piece wrapped and secure. Also, super fast shipping and great communication. Would absolutely buy more of her dolls.... heee hee ;)

8. Merangel purchased a brennil tank top from me. Communication was friendly and her payment was prompt.
      I would most certainly do business with her again. Thank you for a smooth and extremely pleasant transaction.

9. I sold Merangel a pair of Iplehouse EID male trainers.
      Perfect transaction, with friendly communication and prompt payment. Excellent buyer, a star to deal with and highly recommended!
      Thanks again,
      Flynn.

10. I bought two of Nefer Kane's dolls as a package deal from Merangel. She was very friendly and our transaction was smooth as silk. I hope we will cross paths again soon.

11. :thumbup Positive feedback, @Merangel was the seller.

I purchased an old skin volks nono from Merangel, and the transaction was flawless. Doll is as described, she was packed well and shipped fast! Pleasant to talk to and excellent communication. Highly recommended!

Thank you again so much Merangel! I'm so happy with my new classic volks girl! :D

12. I bought a Volks Msd . She was very patient with me and she shipped very fast ! I will be back!

13. I purchased Merangel’s Ahaz from her. We met in person for a delightful lunch. She was fun and friendly. I am thrilled with my new boy and she even threw in an outfit for me. A perfect buying experience.

14. I bought a 2008 Luts Delf Dreaming El from Merangel, and I can't say enough what a wonderful transaction it was! The doll was shipped on the same day I paid! So he arrived to my home super fast, well-protected, and I'm so very happy. I would definitely enter any future purchases without hesitation. Thank you very much!

15. I purchased a pair of boots and a dress from Merangel. She shipped them super quickly and very well packed. Thanks so much for the great transaction!

16. I recently bought a handsome Volks SDC boy from Vicki. The shipping was super fast, great communication, and I'm so happy with my purchase! Thanks so much!

17. Another great transaction! I purchased a Volks suit set from Merangel and she was an awesome seller. Thanks again!

18. I purchased a SDC Arashi head from Merangel. I PMed them on a Friday and the head arrived that Monday, so fast!! It was packaged extremely well, communication was very quick, I'd love to buy from Merangel again anytime.

19. I just bought a Hypermaniac Wizard K from Merangel, and it was (of course!) a completely delightful and super-fast transaction. Vicki's dolls are always beautifully cared-for and exactly as described, plus they arrive packed to perfection. After all these years as her fellow DoA long-timer, I know that I can trust her with my money AND my life, if need be! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

20. I've been in this hobby for over fifteen years and I have to say this might be the best transaction I've ever had on DoA. Merangel not only sent me the loveliest messages but replied quickly and shipped amazingly fast. She was responsible for me getting my very own Yukinojo, a doll I've coveted for years. He arrived to me in the most amazing of conditions. The listing meticulously described his past of being well loved, which really put my mind at ease when deciding to purchase. I would gladly buy from Merangel again!