1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Merangel

Aug 17, 2006

1. I just got a wig from Merangel and the transaction went great. The wig arrived quickly and well packaged. I was quite suprised at how nice it looked. Thanks again!!

2. Sold to Merangel, great buyer, awesome to deal with! :D

3. I bought some boots from Merangel. Very quick shipping! Great to deal with. Thanks!

4. Vicki is great to deal with. Am very happy with my purchase.. Packed very well and shipped super fast. The best service anyone could hope for...
      Thanks a bunch, Vicki..

5. Merangel bought some boots from me recently. She is very pleasant to work with! Highly recommended. :)

6. Merangel is such a sweetheart! She purchased my Chinatsu from me recently, and paid super-fast, kept in contact the whole time, and was fun to talk to~ ;) Thanks again!

7. Bought a pair of sd boy jeans from Merangel, she contacted me right away when there was a shipping error, and much to my surprise, she included a white shirt for free, and gave me priority shipping. I have to say one of if not the best seller's I've had a transaction with here on DoA, excellent communication, very friendly, overall just very perfect! I would highly recommend her! buy her stuff! :)

8. lovely to deal with. well packaged, shipped quickly!

9. I had a great transaction with Vicki, I bought the rozen maiden boy outfit from her, it arrived really fast and in perferct condition.

Geri

10. I just bought some lovely pajamas from Merangel. She shipped instantly and they were just as described. I'd recommend her to anyone.
      Thanks,
      Am

11. Merangel bought my Volks Suiseiseki & Souseiseki and she was wonderful to work with. She was very communicative and sent payments promptly. I highly recommend her as she is an excellent buyer!

12. Wonderul transaction with Merangel. Fast payment and great communication. Very nice buyer.

13. Vicky is an awesome seller! I adopted her adorable YO-SD Shinn from her! He is just darling! in perfect shape, just as described! well packaged! wonderful communication! i could not recommend enough dealing with Merangel! A++++

14. I purchased a doll from Vicki & not only was she willing to hold it for me for two weeks, she sent it out the right after I sent payment! Great packaging, communication & fast shipping - thanks so much! :D
      Anna

15. Merangel bought Iplehouse Dreaming Lion head from me. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and overall friendly. Thank you! Hope to see him turn into a great character! :)

16. Smart, sweet, interesting lady with a handful of great advice (the water trick really worked!) Speedy communication all the way through. You'll never go wrong in any transaction with her!!! ^_^

ps. Sorry for the late feedback, was off on a trip for a couple weeks.. hope you're enjoying Lilly right now..!

17. Sold outfit set to Merangel :) she is a prompt payer and very nice to deal with!

18. I recently sold a doll to Merangel and it went very smoothly :D

19. Merangel bought a pair of boots from me. Fast payment, and kept me up to date even after she received them. Great communication and easy to talk to. Thank you agian.xuan.

20. I bought a pair of Ginarolo eyes from Merangel. They arrived very quickly, were wonderfully packed and are exactly what I needed.

[​IMG]

I would be thrilled to work with her again. :D