1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Merangel

Aug 17, 2006

1. I sold a pair of Leeke Boots to merangel , she was really wonderful to work with, kind and communicative, she paid fast as well and generally she was very pleasant to work with! Thank you a gain dear!

2. I purchased a head from Merangel and it arrived so well packed and just as described. The transaction was super smooth and Merangel was a pleasure to deal with! I would definitely recommend her and would not hesitate to purchase from her again :aheartbea

3. I bought shoes and pants for my mini from Merangel, and if she has anything you want, BUY IT! She replies to PMs quickly, and is a super fast shipper, too. The items were in my hands literally two days after I found her sales thread. :o Super recommended!

4. A second great transaction with Merangel, this time I was the buyer!

I purchased my (second!) Souseiseki head from her, and a USPS miracle, in combination with Merangel's super-fast shipping, her here the very day after I paid! :o Very well packed, very fair price, and perfect doll head! :thumbup

5. I have to add my praises to those saying what a wonderful person Merangle is to share a transaction with!
      She bought a doll from me and was completely lovely to deal with!
      And she left me with the feeling that this girl had absolutely found the right home. *^_^*

6. I purchased a doll from Merangel, and she's so wonderful to deal with! The doll is in perfect condition and I couldn't be be happier with the transaction.

7. i brought the Haute Doll Book. transaction was quick and great and she kept me updated with posting! Book came in mint condition, excellent trader and would highly recomend her to anyone!

:) :) :)
      thanks again!

8. I purchased a black peasant top from Merangel and it was perfectly as described and looks darling on my girl! Awesome transaction!

9. I bought a great looking long MSD wig from Merangel, she shipped fast, and has excellent communication. Recommended seller!

10. Merangel made a sweet Volks msd available in the markeplace, and it was my pleasure to purchase from her. Merangel shipped instantly, very very carefully, and exchanging pm's was lots of fun! Thanks!

11. I bought a really nice MSD wig from Merangel. Super friendly, excellent communication and lightning fast shipping. Very highly recommended seller! ^_^

12. I've ordered MSD girl for Merangel. And she bought one boy from me.

Merangel really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, very smooth payments!! Everything is perfect.
      Thank you very much :D

I highly recommend Merangel :thumbup

13. Merangel bought some boots from me. Her communication is always delightful and it was a wonderful transaction.

14. Always a pleasure to work with Merangel. Merangel purchased a skirt, shirt, and jacket for her Anais from me. She pays INSTATNLY, stays in touch, and is just sweet as candy to work with. <3 <3 <3

15. Another positive for Merangel :aheartbea

She bought SD size dress from me this time. She was very polite and friendly as always and the payment was done immediately. The transaction ended very smoothly and was indeed comfortable. Thank you very much :D

Merangel is wonderful!!!

16. Sold a doll head to Merangel, the whole transaction has been so wonderful, fast payment, and great communication. Thank you so much!! :D Highly recommend!!

17. Merangel is a great buyer, she comunicates throught the whole transaction and pays very quickly~~! &#9829;

18. I bought Merangel's Volks Mimi
      She arrived quickly and packaged PERFECTLY!
      I am so thankfull to this great seller, she is sweet and very professional. Thanks SO much!!

19. I bought a pair of kid delf boots from Merangel, and the transaction was perfect :D

She was very friendly and kept a great communication until I got them XD
      Very sweet seller, will definitely buy from again! Thanks so much <3

20. Thank you very much for buying the Volks body from me. Very quick response and payment.
      Merangel is a very nice and lovely person to deal with. :daisy
      Thank you!