1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Merangel

Aug 17, 2006

1. I bought unoa body from Vicki, the postage was fast and the doll was packaged well. Thanks Vicki , she is a delight to buy from

2. I sold a doll to Merangel... A Volks MSD Nagisa. She was super to deal with and paid really fast. I even sent the doll early (trusting her) and she made the final payment quickly. She is a wonderful person to deal with and I would definitely recommend buying/selling to her....

I know she will give Nagisa a great home!!! That is the most important aspect of selling a doll. ;)

3. Vicki is a fantastic seller. .I love the Unoa 1.0 faceplate that arrived today . Excellence all the way ..

I highly recommend and would buy from again and again

4. I sold a Whiteskin F-03 to Vicki~~ She was so nice and made fast payment~!!!! Have nice time with her~!!

5. i bought a doll from Merangel and the whole transaction was a dream. doll safely packed and very promptly sent... all this with a super serious and friendly communication! a great seller with whom i'll be glad to do business again.
      :)

6. Vicki sold me an Unoa faceplate.

I'm delighted with the sale, the faceplate was sent quickly, and packaged very safely and securely.

Thanks again ^^

7. I bought a wig from Merangel and she's been friendly, communicative and fast with the shipment ^^

A pleasure to deal with her *^.^*

8. I bought a wig from Merangel and it went great. She was very friendly and very quick, and the wig arrived in great condition.

9. Merangel (Vicki) sold me a Unoa 1.0 body on layaway. She was a good communicator and very helpful and patient. She shipped the body very well packed right away when the layaway was done. Thanks Vicki :aheartbea

10. I just bought a SwD Piccolo from Merangel and the adoption went amazingly flawlessly. Her price was more than fair. He arrived a very brief two days later, lovingly packaged and in better condition than described. Buy with confidence from Merangel. She's an utter joy in every respect.

11. I bought a YoSD from Merangel. She was really friendly and very prompt replying to my PMs. My doll arrived just a couple days later. Thank you! :kitty2

12. I bought a Volks Anais from Merangel. She replied to PMs very promptly and was very friendly. She also let me know when Anais was mailed, along with the tracking number. She packaged her very well and mailed the next business day!

Thank you so much, Merangel!

13. Merangel is a true angel! Purchased a lovely Volks F03 girl from her and she arrived well packed and in record time. Communication was excellent and she was a nice person to deal with. Thanks and dance on!

14. I just sold my Volks Yo-teshi Yuh to Merangel and it was the best transaction with a buyer I have ever had on this site! She is extremely fast with communication and made a deposit while I held the doll without me even asking her to. She is so polite and kind and just genuine and made payments and left feedback extremely promptly. For any sellers, you should have no qualms about dealing with Merangel in the future!

15. I ran a mio order and Merangel was one of my participants. She was very quick with communication and incredibly supportive! I would love for her to be in any of my future group orders.

16. I traded wigs with Merangel, and it was a gret transaction! She is wonderful to deal with, and the wig was just as described. I'm very happy to have traded with her. :)

17. Bought a wig, fast shipment and nice seller. A+

18. Merangel bought a yo-sd kimono from me. Great communication, fast payment, just a perfect transaction! Hope your little one enjoys it! :)

19. Merangel sent the BEST shoes and boots. Our communication was so friendly and easy. It was such a fun transaction. I hope we do more trades and I highly recommend Merangel to others.
      Thanks so much!

20. I just bought a pair of boots from Merangel and I highly recommend her as a seller. She has Wonderful communication and quick shipping, and the boots are very cute :)