1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mesiaste

Jun 28, 2007

1. I bought Miyu sleeping head (with lovely face up) from mesiaste!

Fast shipping, great communication.
      I got a scanned post receipt, too!! :o

I definately recommend doing business with her!! ;)

2. I recomend Mesiaste. She took part in order organized by me. She's friendly and reliable person.

3. I've bought a pair of SD shoes from Mesiaste and have been very pleased with the transaction. Thanks :)

4. Bought Heliot God hands from mesiaste a long while back.
      Everything went perfectly. Arrived fast and safe :'3
      Wonderful person to deal with. Would definitely do business with ~ <3

5. I bought a pair of SD shoes from mesiaste~!

She was wonderful, quick communication, shipping and excellent packaging! The shoes are lovely! Thanks so much!

6. I had a pleasure to deal with Mesiaste, she's a great buyer thus, I am leaving 100% POSITIVE feedback :)

7. I commissioned Mesiaste to draw a character of mine~
      It's adorable, I'm happy with it.
      Mesiaste was polite when pointing out to us that we had yet to send payment.
      (Oops!!! XD;; Sorry~! All taken care of now <3 )
      Thank you very much~

8. Mesiaste bought a pair of eyes from me, and I have to say that it was a perfect transation :) She is a great, serious buyer and a polite, friendly person. Thank you!

9. mesiaste bought a set of SD10 boy outfit from. The payment was very fast and with great communication. This is a pleasure to deal with you. Definitely a positive feedback for her. :):)

10. I bought Heliot head from Mesiaste. Everything went very fast. I recived the head without any damage on it. Communication was really good. She is a very polite person.

11. I bought Heliot body from Mesiaste. Communication was great and shipping was fast. Mesiaste is a polite and friendly person. Highly recommend! Thank you very much!!

And I'm very sorry that this feedback took me so much time.

12. Mesiaste sold me a wig. The wig is in perfect condition, well packet and quickly recieved.
      HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :)

13. I bought glass eyes from mesiaste - everything went just perfect ;) Thank you!!

14. purcahsed a white msd dress and seller was lovely to deal with, fast post and lovely items
      thank you :D

15. Beautiful boots and quite quick for so far away.
      Thank you.

16. I purchased a nice mohair wig from Mesiaste. Beautiful and soft, packed very well too! Thank you very much, :) It arrived safely and without flaw. >u< My doll's wearing it quite happily. Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. Would not hesitate to deal with this nice seller again when the need arises! Highly recommended.

17. Mesiaste sold me porcelain set for doll, I definately recommend her :)
      Thank you !

18. I bought some MSD clothes from her and it was a great transaction. She was lovely to deal with and the clothes are really cute.

19. I sold her a doll on a very short layaway. She paid just when she was supposed to. It was a very smooth transaction. She also let me knew when it got there. I would have no problems dealing with her again.

20. I bought from Mesiaste a pair of sd pants. The transaction was perfect and the shipping fast!
      I recommend her!!