1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for miakyou

Oct 8, 2007

1. I bought 3 outfit from her via layaway.
      It was wonderful transaction, nice and kindly communication.
      Thank you so much for allow me to pay layaway :)

Highly recommend and thank you so much again ^^

2. I bought a dress from Miakyou. Transaction was great, dress was very well packed and communication was excellent all the time. I recommend transactions with her!
      Thank you very much!

3. I bought another outfit from miakyou. The transaction was great with ongoing communication and the dress was shipped as arranged. I'd be happy to buy from again! Thanks!

4. I purchased a Rosen Lied outfit from Miakyou. She was very friendly and shipped the dress out fast. It arrived in perfect condition.
      Thank you, Dear. My girls and I love it.^^

5. I bought a Yo dress from Miakyou. She allows me layaway and I really appreciate it!
      The transaction was really smooth and communication so nice! The outfit is in perfect condition and Enola really likes it.
      Thank you so much Miakyou!

6. i purchased a wig from miakyou and couldn't be more pleased. she shipped it off when she said she would and arrived in a timely fashion. thanks again, dear!!
      [h=1][/h]

7. I bought a beautiful LPM dress from miakyou. Everything are perfect and my doll is very happy getting new dress! Thank you so much!!*

8. purchased 2 rosenlied dresses from her, great communication, smooth transaction all perfect and great

thank you so much :aheartbea :D:D:D

9. I bought 3 dresses from miakyou. She is really excellent seller. she answered all my questions in a timely manner and sent me more pictures when requested. She was shipped quickly and the dress arrived in perfect condition! ^^
      Highly recommended!:cheer

Thank you so much ^^

10. I bought a beautiful outfit from Miakyou and it's in perfect condition~ Great communication and I defiantly recommend doing business with.~

Thanks! <3

11. Bought the trinity blood nun dress set from this seller. Fast shipping and very good commication.

12. I bought a beautiful dress from miakyou. She was very friendly.
      She shipped quickly and the dress arrived in perfect condition! ^^

Thank you so much ^^

13. I bought an outfit set from miakyou. Communication was prompt and friendly, and shipping was fast. Items were received in perfect condition. Thank you, I'm very happy with my purchase.

14. I bought 2 dresses from miakyou, always great pleasure to deal with you :)
      Highly recommended to all buyers! A++

Thank you so much.

15. I bought the YOSD dress from miakyou. She always polite. the dress arrived in perfect condition!!
      I highly recommend to all buyer :) Thank you so much for everything.

16. I bought a YOSD wig from miakyou. She was very kind and helpful, and answered all of my questions. The wig arrived in excellent condition and I am very happy with it. Overall, it was a very pleasant transaction. I'd definitely recommend her to other buyers! :)

17. Ordered a wig and necklace. Both arrived safely. Would definitely buy from her again. The packaging was superb.

18. I bought a dress set on layaway from miakyou, she was very understanding when payments came in a little off schedule. and was pleasant all around to work with. Thank you so much!

19. I bought another dress set from miakyou, and once again she was very sweet and pleasant to work with. The dress was packaged well, and arrived safely. Thank you!

20. I purchased several YoSD outfits from Miakyou

She is probably the sweetest and most nicest seller Ive came across both here and other doll forums

She posts several pictures of the dress when requested, she replies quick and gives updates so that you are not out of the loop

If I hadnt been told that the outfits were used, I would have thought they were all brand new. Gorgeous quality she keeps all her items in pristine condition

She also packaged the outfits in the cutest box ever - as a buyer, I always appreciate the extra things a seller does to make their buyers happy !

Thank you so SO much ! I will definitely be dealing with you again in the future :goldstar