1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for miakyou

Oct 8, 2007

1. I purchased a couple of outfits from Miakyou on a short layaway. Excellent communication, beautiful outfits and items were sent quickly as promised. Thank you!

2. Another flawless transaction with miakyou. Bought a dress and the transaction was great, the communication was excellent. The dress was shipped quickly and very well packed.I definitely recommend her as a seller. I am looking forward to deal with her again in the future. Thank you very much!

3. I had a perfect experience with miakyou. She replies really fast and shipped very quickly as well, and her messages to me were lovely as well. I really enjoyed this transaction, and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you so much! ♥♥♥

4. i bought some dresses(clearance sale) from miakyou...the condition of all dress are well, i received the package today.the packaging is well.just can say, miakyou good, trusted, and recommended seller :goldstar.thank you so much :) :goldstar

5. I bought a Rosen Lied Monday Child dress vom miakyou - wonderful transaction with quick and friendly pms and fast shipping. The dress arrived today in excellent condition. Would love to buy from her again!

6. I bought a Rosen Lied Monday's Child outfit from miakyou. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great and shipping was super fast. I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you, miakyou!

7. I have adopted SD girl from miakyou. She was a nice seller and kind. Her status on the topic was clear and really well understanding. Also she ship very fast and the package arrive safety in well organize pack. She is truthfully the great seller and i would love to deal with her again in the future. Thank you so much :)!

8. I purchased a YoSD dress from her. She is very patient and polite seller!! Our transaction was very fast and friendly.
      The parcel arrived by save and sound and Great quality. I totally recommend her as a seller!
      Thank you agian.^__^

9. I purchased a Rosenlied dress set from Miakyou and everything was perfect. Thanks so much! ^^

10. I bought a wig from Mia and the transaction went perfect! She is really fast with shipment and packed my wig reeeeaaaallly nicely in Volks original packaging and a protective box. Highly recommended!!

11. One of my favourite sellers to deal with on DOA

Super super friendly, very nice in PM's and is an absolute delight

Mia remembered that I was looking for certain outfits and PM'ed me about them asking if I was interested - and I always am !

Great communication that are always answered literally within minutes from sending them - very concise and honest.

Always takes great care in packaging and lets me know the tracking details when things are posted

Packages always arrived super fast with great packaging - everything inside was pristine ! Thank you for taking the time to put in so much effort in packaging :)

One of the nicest people on DOA and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to deal with MiaKyou again in the future.

I highly recommend as a seller <3

12. Thank you, miakyou, for a great transaction! I purchased doll clothing and am very pleased with the communication, item description and overall professionalism demonstrated by miakyou. I would not hesitate to deal with her again.

13. Miakyou offered me her Volkd MSD body.

The deal was a lovely experience, Miakyou was ready to solve any problem, very helping and understanding.
      Her packing and shipping was also super good and safe.

Thank you!

14. I bought Volks body from miakyou.
      We had really nice communication, seller always answered me quickly. The item was sent in agreed time and it was in exactly the same condition as described. Package was really good too.
      I'm perfectly satisfied with this transaction and I highly recommend miakyou as a seller! ^^

15. I bought VOLKS ran from miakyou,
      she is wonderful seller ^^
      Communication was great , and quick responses too. and she was patient in waiting me to pay the item.
      I reccommend this seller truly!

16. I bought MSD Liz head from miakyou. Transaction was very smooth and professional. Head arrived separately with documents, everything packed neatly. Thanks!

17. I bought Latidoll Lami from mia, and she was great seller! Thank you for fast shipping and careful package, doll is absolutely awesome, we would love her^^)

18. I bought a Volks SD13 girl body from miakyou. She worked out a layaway plan with me and was very good about communication. When it was paid off, she shipped quickly. The body arrived unstrung (at my request) and every part was well packed. I am very happy with my new doll body and would happily buy from miakyou again!

19. Miakyou over estimated the shipping cost for the SD13 body mentioned in the above post. She offered me a refund, but I asked if I could use the overage to partially pay for one of her doll necklaces. She agreed and as soon as I sent the remainder for the necklace it was shipped. It was well packed and well made. Very happy with the transaction!

20. I bought a Volks DWC #2 head with a beautiful face-up from miakyou. The communication was great, fast and really professional (very nice too), she shipped the package the day after the payment as promised and everything arrived packed really well and in perfect condition. I would happily buy from miakyou again! Thank you for the awesome transaction!