1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for miakyou

Oct 8, 2007

1. Purchased Volks Tae outfit from miakyou and the transaction was perfect! The outfit is in perfect condition, just as described. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

2. I purchased a YoSD Neon from Mia~ She allowed me to do layaway and the whoel process was very organized. During the layaway, we kept in contact and she answered my email promptly~~~ The doll was well-packaged and is in good condition as described. I will recommand everyone to do business with her ^_^ Sweet lady~~

3. I purchased a set of SD outfit from Miakyo ^_^ she sent the item super fast!!
      Item was in perfect condition!! Very carefully packed!!! And arrived within a week!
      Thank you so much for giving me the chance to get my dream outfit!!
      I Would definitely do business with her again!!!
      Thank you so much!!!

4. I bought a pair of Volks high heeled feet from miakyou and it was perfect transaction from start to finish. Miakyou is very nice person and great as a Seller, my item is in beautiful condition, I highly recommend her to everyone! Thank you very much :D

5. I've bought Rapunzel's blue walzer set from Mia. Thank you so much for a sweet communication and smooth transaction. I highly recommend this member. 100% positive feedback! Cheers!

6. I purchased a Rosenlied Limited Edition, long sold out, Tuesday's Child outfit from miakyou. It was shipped swiftly and arrived in perfect, new condition. I would not hesitate to purchase a hard to find item from miakyou again!

7. I purchased a YoSD Chinatsu from miakyou on layaway and she was very kind in agreeing to a plan with me and being flexible in terms of payment and plan~ Once the doll was paid in full, she kept me informed every step of the way in terms of packaging/shipping status, and it came to me very safely and quickly. Thanks again!

8. I just finished a lovely transaction with miakyou and couldn't be more pleased. I was able to purchase from her a Volks SDGrG Belldandy. She shipped her off quickly and arrived just as fast. I would love to deal with her again. Thanks again, dear. :D

9. Sold a very dear outfit set to the INCREDIBLE miakyou I couldn't have asked for a smaller transaction. Lightening fast payment:abambi:, great communication, and just an over all amazing buyer to boot. :thumbup:thumbup For this amazing buyer :sumomo:
      ~Anthony

10. Hello!
      So I purchased three outfits from Miakyou and she let me put them on layaway for quite some time so I could save up the funds to pay her.
      I also was in the midst of moving, so I had a change of address and she was completely fine with helping me arrange that.
      Once all was purchased, she shipped them out instantly. The shipping took the usual amount of time to get to me (Canada) -- it was customs that decided to take their sweet time with everything, not her fault what-so-ever.
      When the items arrived to my other address, I gave her notice and told her I wouldn't physically have them for a little while. She was extremely patient with me.
      Then the revealing of the items happened and I couldn't be happier. They are in pristine condition, the bags weren't even open.

I would highly recommend Miakyou as a seller. She is completely trustworthy and punctual with her responses.
      :3nodding:

11. I had a wonderful transaction with Miakyou. Outfit was perfect and securely packaged. Very trustworthy seller.

12. Purchased a dress set from Miakyou. She was nice to allow layaway for the item. In the end i was able to pay fully one shot and she had the item out shipped and packed safely.

Thank you for the pleasant transaction <3

13. I just purchased a beautiful dress from miakyou, she's nice and thoughtful, the communication goes smoothly and she got the package shipped the very next morning. It's packaged perfectly and in very good condition. One A++++++++ seller to deal with, highly recommended!

14. I purchased an LPM dress set from miakyou, and couldn't be happier. I did a short layaway plan with her, and she shipped the package within a day of my final payment. She has excellent communication, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Highly recommend her !

15. I purchased Volks angelic rose chair I2 from miakyou, and the transaction went great! Very friendly to talk to, and prompt on responds. Item was as described, would definitely recommend miakyou as a seller. Thank you~!!

16. Positive Feedback

I purchased two beautiful dresses from miakyou and the transaction couldn't have been better! I purchased a La Petite Madeleine Karen set (one of my dream clothing sets!!) and a Lovely Dorothy Pink Daisy set, both in SD girl size. She shipped out the dress sets as quickly as she could and was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. The dresses and their boxes were extremely well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. It was a pleasure to do business with miakyou, I really hope to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with miakyou, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

17. Positive Feedback

I purchased 3 pieces of doll clothing from miakyou and just like last time, the transaction was absolutely perfect! She shipped out the items promptly and was wonderful to communicate with, such a sweet person to deal with. :)

I said I would love to do business with her again in the future, and I meant it! The clothing items were extremely well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. It was a pleasure to do business with miakyou. I would be happy to do business with her again and again. I wish more users were like her, the BJD hobby would be so much better if more people were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

18. I brought a Volks Charlotte outfit from miakyo. great communication and allowed me to do a short layaway. Once I finished paying her, she shipped the outfit promptly. The dress arrived safely and was in perfect condition.
      Would recommend as a seller.:)
      Thank you for the wonderful transaction.

19. I bought a pair of Volks high heeled feet from miakyou. She was responsive and polite throughout the transaction and was very kind to offer me an alternative way of payment so that it would be less expensive for me. The items were packed securely and she was prompt to inform me of the tracking number. Would definitely recommend! Thank you again! ^^

20. I purchased a LPM dress and I am very satisfied with the transaction. She was very kind, patient and gave me all the needed information. The dress was very carefully packaged.