1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Michiiyuki

May 7, 2007

1. I bought a Simply Silver Headband. It was shipped so quickly. Michiiyuki was so nice and had excellent communication.

2. Bought a headdress from Michiyuki. Communication was good despite CanadaPost being slow. Head dress arrived in great shape ; its totally gorgeous. Will buy from again.

3. I bought a gothic necklace from Michiiyuki and I am very pleased with it! It is very beautiful and well made.

My order arrived quickly and was well packaged. Overall, this was an excellent transaction all the way around. I hope to do business with Michiiyuki again. Thanks very much!

4. :D I sold a YO to Michiiyuki and the transaction was flawless!:love I would gladly work with her again! :)

5. Bought bracelets and a choker from Michiiyuki -- quality is wonderful and service/communication was pleasant, polite, and professional. Would definitely buy from again. ^^ Thank you!

6. I bought a bracelet from Michiiyuki, fast shipping and recvd in freat condition. Would deal with again!

7. Yuki was kind enough to let me adopt her BC Lotti. I cannot be more grateful.
      Price was absolutely perfect, almost a steal for everything she sent with her! Shipping was fast smooth, if unnerving (its always unnerving to have a dolly in the mail, I think, so that is nothing against Yuki).

Her face-up is perfect. I wasn't too keen on it, at first, when I saw her online. But, oh, in person she is beautiful. Thank you, so, so much. You have seriously made my dreams come true.

Triple A+!

8. I ordered a necklace fro her and it was very well made and in great shape.

9. I bought some accessories from Michiiyuki, communication was good and the transaction went smoothly. When they arrived in the mail, I pretty much squeal in delight, they were beautiful! :D

She packed them really nicely and even included a cute business card, will definitely purchase from her again, an A++ seller, thank you very much!

10. wonderful items! fast delievry and nice contact. thank you!

11. I bought few beautiful items and they came so fast and safe. great transaction!

12. I bought some truly wonderful jewelry from Michiiyuki! it was just so lovingly crafted and I really notice the effort she put in each piece. I just love how natural everything looks! She has been courteous, prompt and flawless throughout the whole transaction as a seller. I am most well-pleased with everything. Thank you so much! I cannot recommend her enough. :) Thank you so much for the gift too!! >_< They are all so beautiful and cute. Thanks again!

Highly recommended!! A++ :)

13. I purchased a headdress from Michiiyuki and love it. Shipping was very quick! I'd love to do business again~

14. Michiiyuki bought a doll (D.O.T E-an) from me. She paid promptly and was very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommend. Would do business with her again! A++

15. bought a gorgeous OOAK Jade Choker from Michiiyuki. She was a pleasure to work with. The price was great with her winter sale, shipment was fast, and she was very prompt and friendly to work with. I would highly recommend her and will do business with her again :) Thank you

16. I bought a locket from michiiyuki. It came super quick and was well packaged.:]

17. I ordered two necklaces and a ring from Michiiyuki! She was quick, polite, and kept me informed! The jewelry is beautiful, and great quality! She even made me a custom necklace and added extra chain to make sure the sizing fit. I would not hesitate to do business with again. Highly recommended! Thank you!

18. I bought two rings from michiiyuki. She is super talented >_<! These rings are GORGEOUS!
      Production time and shipping was very fast. I can't wait to buy more jewelries from her again.
      Thanks so much,
      Sarah :)

19. I purchased some jewelry from this seller. Very prompt correspondence and very fast shipment. I will absolutely buy from this person in the future!

20. Michiiyuki bought a Delphine WS body from me! Payment was super fast, and communication was great. I would be happy to transact with her again. Thanks!