1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for MidnightDreamer~

Aug 23, 2007

1. Great buyer, very nice to deal with. Sold an dollfie dream head to her and she was lovely.

2. MidnightDreamer bought a pair of glass eyes from me. Very nice and patient.. I accidentally sent the pair of eyes along with my boy for face-up.. But she's very kind and said she'd wait till the face-up artist is done.. Very nice to deal with..

definitely safe and nice to buy/sell with her. ^^

3. MidnightDreamer bought some HandMade GETA Sandals from me. She was a pleasure to deal with... I would recommend her to anyone. :)

4. MidnightDreamer bought my SD13 boy long-legged body from me through layaway & was easy to deal with. Payments where on time & communication great. A good buyer! :)

5. MidnightDreamer bought a kimono set from me. Great communication and fast payment. I absolutely commend her as a great buyer. Thank you.

6. Awesome seller! She let me do a layaway, and the doll came nicely packed and everything intact very quickly after final payment received. I would DEFINTELY buy from her again!!!

A+++++!!!:fangirl::fangirl:

7. I cannot believe I forgot to leave you feedback!!! Sorry about the delay!!
      MidnightDreamer bought a set of kimono by layaway. It was a very smooth transaction. She is absolutely a sweet buyer. Very pleasure to deal with!!!
      Thank you!!!

8. I just got a carry case for my MSD girl from her and I simply love it. My little girl is trying to find pins to put on it right now. She can't wait to go outside in it. lol

9. MidnightDreamer bought doll eyes from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

10. ++++positive++++
      MidnightDreamer bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

11. wonderfull

fast postage and a really friendly seller

thankyou very much

would definately deal with midnight dreamer again ^-^

:sumomo:

12. I bought some clothes, and they came right away after paying. And nicely packaged with a special surprise for my dollies, too!!!

Wonderful! ^_^

13. MidnightDreamer purchased a Chinese Outfit Set from me.
      She was very quick with payment and responses and was a pleasant person to deal with.
      Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!

14. midnightdreamer bought a sd lolitadress from me.
      She paid up fast and is friendly.
      Wonderful to deal with.
      Hope your girl likes her dress!
      Thanks!

15. I sold a Bambicrony doll to MidnightDreamer on layaway. She was wonderful to deal with. Very clear in her communications and prompt to pay as promised. I would be happy to do business with MidnightDreamer again and I highly recommend her as a buyer to other sellers. Thanks for a great transaction!!:daisy:daisy

16. Another great transaction with MidnightDreamer as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

17. :aheartbea:aheartbeaPositive:aheartbea:aheartbea

I sold a custom pair of Chobit Ears for her DD and MidnightDreamer was a wonderful buyer :) She was very patient with me about the very long delay. Great Transaction, Fast payment as well :)

Definatly a great person to deal with! I would definatly work with her again!:aheartbea

18. I bought a bambicrony elf charity from MidnightDreamer on layaway and she was very nice and willing to be flexible. I would (and plan on) doing business with her again!

19. I bought MidnightDreamer's Luts Juri 05 and she arrived today! MidnightDreamer was very generous with her layaway terms. I had a short delay in a payment and MidnightDreamer was very understanding. She packed the Juri very well and even included a little plush kitty for her as well as the wig, eyes, dress and pretty necklace. MidnightDreamer also included a brush and a cleaning sponge from Volks. She was a pleasure to deal with and if the opportunity arose, I would buy from her again.

Thank you so much MidnightDreamer! Melesande is very happy!

20. MidnightDreamer commissioned me for a faceup.
      She is very patient with my delay.
      Fast payment and quick respond. I'll highly recommend MidnightDreamer.
      Thank you very much!! ^^