1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MidnightPariah

Jan 18, 2009

1. MidnightPariah recently bought a doll and some hooves from me and it was by far the best transaction I have had so far. Communication was simple and fast, she paid promptly. She informed me when the doll arrived and was in general an absolute pleasure to deal with. Absolutely a recommended buyer!

2. I just bought Amber's hooves from MidnightPariah. Everything went smooth and nice, and the hooves was well packed and shipped. I can highly recommend MidnightPariah as a seller.
      Thank you, MidnightPariah

3. I bought a pair of soom horns from MidnightPariah. The transaction was super smooth~
      She replied pms promptly and friendly, and packed the item very well. Thank you! <3

4. Sold MidnightPariah a pair of Soom hands; she was very communicative and friendly, and quick to pay, great to do business with all around! :D

5. MidnightPariah bought a SD wig from me, she paid right away, & was super nice!!! Thanks!:)

6. I bought a Cuprit outfit from MidnightPariah and it was shipped mega super fast! It also was packaged nicely :) It's so perfect thank you so much!

7. I did a partial trade with midnightpariah for her Cuprit wings. She was awesome to deal with (of course :P) and sent the wings out promptly. For being so awkward and bulky they were packaged well and arrived perfectly.

8. Purchased a Fer and a kimono from me, and everything went swimmingly. I wish all my transactions were so easy! Thanks!

9. Great seller! Wonderful price and communication, plus gave extra pictures without any fuss. Highly recommended!

10. I purchased some Soom Cuprit Ice Hooves from MidnightPariah on Oct. 19th and they just arrived today (10/23). MidnightPariah was lovely to deal with, very patient with me on my 1st DOA purchase (while my computer was spazzing out). I am incredibly pleased with the transaction and communication. Thank youvery much MidnightPariah. :)

11. I bought a cuprit horns from midnightpariah,
      I'm pleased at 100%.
      Everything was fine, fast comunication, really great packging,easy to deal with, and prompt shipping.
      I cannot ask more then this.
      I'll come back to buy again for sure.
      Thanks for all.

12. I had a lovely transaction with MidnightPariah. Fantastic communication and very fast shipping! A great item, too! Highly recommended!

13. I bought a Light Onyx from Midnightpariah and all went very smoothly. She shipped quickly, packed very well, gave me tracking and support me during shipping time.

It was a pleasure to work with her.

I highly recommend.

14. I bought a Soom heliot from MidnightPariah. She was super fast with all communication and shipping as well. She allowed me to put him on layaway and was amazingly understanding when I was overseas when he was to be shipped. She also included 2 extra wigs and a pair of eyes that I wasn't even expecting!
      The doll its self was in described condition, and even though a few more rubs happened to his body blushing while he was being shipped, this doesn't matter as he was going to be wiped anyway. :)
      All in all it was a wonderful transaction and I love my new Heliot.
      A++++ would buy from again :):)

15. I joined MidnightPariah's split for Bygg's cloak. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, and the cloak arrived in perfect condition.

Overall, it was a perfect, non-stressful split, and I'd definitely recommend MidnightPariah as a split leader to anyone.

16. I purchased a doll from MidnightPariah and she purchased hooves from me. She is both an excellent seller and buyer. She was prompt reply to messages, packed the contents all very well, and was very patient with me through out the transactions!! Highly recommended!!

17. I was in a Beyla split with MidnightPariah. Communication was great, no hassle or delay and shipping was speedy! I would do another split anytime!

18. I joined MidnightPariah's Beyla split. The transaction went smoothly and the parts came to me in perfect condition. I give her an A+! :)

19. MidnightPariah purchased a Soom Glot fullset from me. It was such a quick and easy transaction. Fast payment also. Cannot say enough. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays.

20. I purchased Bygg doll and Beyla hybrid doll from MidnightPariah. Lovely to deal with. Great with communication. Prompt shipping and wonderful packaging. Would gladly deal with again. Thank you!