1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MidnightPariah

Jan 18, 2009

1. MidnightPariah made a Soom Beyla split and my part of split was a pair of Beyla cute hands. Great transaction- excellent communication, everything went without any problems :) I recommend MidnightPariah to other buyers and sellers !

2. I bought some faceplates, hands and wings from Vanessa - what a wonderful transaction from start to finish! I can't say enough good things about it. Everything arrived super-fast, in perfect condition, and she kept me updated at every stage. A+++!

3. I purchased the Ante Macaroon Outfit from MidnightPariah. She shipped quickly and the item was well packaged. Thank you!

4. I bought a full set Glot and a LTF outfit from MidnightPariah. The package arrived yesterday and I am delighted with my purchases.:)

Glot was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Vanessa was a joy to deal with and communication was prompt and friendly. She was also kind enough to send some adorable free gifts along with my new girl.

I highly recommend her and thanks so much for letting me bring my latest tiny home :fangirl:

5. I buy Soom hooves from MidnightPariah : everything was perfect. Great communication, very fast shipping and the package were great, the hooves in perfect condition :)

Highly recommended!

6. I just completed an international transaction with Midnightpariah. I bought her Soom Cuprit (including clothes and wigs) and it was a really fantastic transaction ... She sent it to me fastly and extremely well packed ... The cuprit is really as described and pm's were always friendly and very kind too ... I would never hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you!!! :)

7. I had sold a MSD Tsubaki to MidnightPariah recently and her communication & payment were excellent. She's also very friendly which makes things a whole lot smoother so...definitely recommended as a buyer (^_____^)b

8. I bought a YoSD Chika from Vanessa. She let me do a layaway and shipped her immediatly. She came to me in perfect condition! I couldn't be happier :)

9. I purchased a Resinsoul Mei from MidnightPariah and it was a great transaction! The communication was quick, thorough, and very kind. Shipping was super fast...and I love my Mei! I would definitely do business with her again :)

10. I bought Volks MSD boy Tsubaki Tenshi from MidnightPariah.
      I very happy, all is great!!!!!!!!!

11. I participated in midnightpariah's Soom Minette split. I got the wig ^_^
      She packed it up very nicely, and I got it pretty quickly, considering the international mail. ^_^
      Thanks so much, midnightpariah!

12. I bought a Soom Syen head from MidnightPariah. Communication was very quick, the head was packed well, everything went very smoothly.
      I would definitely do business with her again! :)

13. i bought a soom tiny gem body from MidnightPariah. it was packed beautifully and sent very quickly. a joy to deal with!

14. I bought a pair of Syen legs\feet from midnightpariah, she was very nice about splitting and the communication (And shipping, whoa!) was fast. I would definitely buy from her again!

15. I bought Soom Cuprite normal skin from Midnightpariah.

She's sooooooo nice. She even allowed me to hold that girl for 10 days!
      My Cuprite was arrived in real perfect condition.

The transaction was great and very smooth
      100 % positive feedback to Midnightpariah!!

Thanks again ;)

16. I sold Midnightpariah Soom Nephelin parts :) the transaction was WONDERFUL!
      She was super friendly + excellent and a very fast payment :O
      Great to deal with <3
      100% great buyer! .

17. I bought an Iplehouse Trapeze Tatiana from Midnightpariah. She is a very kind person, the entire process was very wonderful! The doll arrived beautifully packed, fully strung as I wanted, and with a bonus wig :) Would definitely buy from her again. <3

18. I participated in a trade with Midnightpariah and everything went beautifully. It was smooth, she kept up great contact, and my item arrived in perfect condition. :)

19. I bought an SDC Hansel from MidnightParaiah. We had excellent communication and she was very patient when paypal gave me a bit of trouble. My doll arrived quickly very well packaged.
      I would recommend her to any buyer!

20. I sold her my littlefee Lewi and the transaction was just perfect. She asked for layaway that I granted her without hesitation and each payment was fast and when she said it would be. Thank you so much dear!
      A+++++++