1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Milanielle

Oct 10, 2011

1. I bought a Minifee Marcia head (OE) from Millanielle. Communications were great and the head was very well packed. It took a while to arrive here but that's not unusual for parcels from Russia. Great seller - definitely would buy from her again!

2. I bought a Minifee RFA head from Milanielle. She was the perfect seller :D She replied to messages very quickly and posted the head straight away. The head arrived in perfect condition, just as described. It was packaged really well and arrived in a lovely gift box. I would happily buy from Milanielle again, thank you so much :)

3. I purchased a minifee RFA head from Milanielle, she was lovely to deal with, the communication was great and was packaged very well. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again. :)

4. I purchased a minifee girl body from Milanielle, the transaction was wonderful and she is very kind, going out of her way to take pictures and swapping the bust size for me! The doll was packaged very well and was in good condition as described/pictured in the sales post. Milanielle shipped very quickly and always responded to messages promptly. I would definitely deal with her again, thank you!

5. I just bought a Juri 2008 from Millanielle!! She was quick to respond to my WTB post, and we had a transaction shortly after. Would definitely do business again!! the head was in great condition, and the shipping wrap was quadrupled! hahaha she was safe and sound when I got her.

thank you so much!

6. I sold a doll Soom
      very good transaction.

7. A little late on my part, but I recently bought a FLA60 head from Millanielle and the transaction was perfect! She was very quick with her responses and sent me additional pictures of the head before shipping out to make sure I was satisfied with the condition. The head arrived safely and well packaged. I would gladly do business with her again!

8. Millanielle was fantastic! She was very friendly and helpful when my Paypal didn't seem to want to work, and the package was well-packed, shipped quickly, and arrived faster than I expected. I would be more than happy to do business with Millanielle again. :)

9. I purchased a minifee Mio from her. It was a smooth and easy transaction and went off without a hitch. The doll arrived quickly and in great condition.

10. I purchased a tan Luka head from Milanielle and the transaction went wonderfully. Great communication, quick shipping, and the head was just as described. Would happily work with her again!

11. I bought a Aileendoll Winter Seed from milanielle! She is a very kind person, did a wonderful communication and shipped the doll out fast! The doll arrived safe and sound ! I highly recommend her as seller ^^ thank you again

12. I bought a Tan Minifee body from Milanielle. She was a pleasure to do business with and I had a very pleasant transaction. Packaging was excellent and the condition of the body was as well. Thank you so much! Will definitely do business with again.

13. I bought some Fairyland Event Wings from her. ^^ She was so kind and aswers all questions I had.

Thank you so much!
      I would buy from her again.

14. I bought two heads from Milanielle, MNF Momo and Rendia. The transaction was really smooth, and the heads were shipped promptly. I definitely recommend Milanielle as a seller. :)

15. I bought a pair of Sia finned arms from Milanielle. The transaction went really well and was shipped quickly. I would gladly buy from/sell to Milanielle again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
      Thank you, Milanielle!

16. I bought Milanielle's Sircca elf Head. It was shipped to me quickly and also packaged very well. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction. Would recommend and work with again.