1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mimisstuff

Jun 20, 2008

1. Mimi bought a Lati White SP Kong from me and she's just the best to deal with - wonderful wonderful person too :aheartbea

Oh, and I got a Puki outfit and boots from her which Button loves:

[​IMG]

2. Mimi is amazing, this is just so perfectly done (maybe she is only 30cm tall and has a tiny sewing machine and tiny hands. Maybe elves live with her. I can't say enough nice things. this outfit was a trade and even though I sent something I feel like a thief! THANK-YOU SOOOO MUCH:hollyberry:dreidel:goldstar[​IMG]

3. I sold Mimi a Fairyland RealPuki Soso, and she was so great to communicate with! The transaction went very smoothly, and she understood when I became ill and couldn't make it to the post office when I said I would. Thank you so very, very much, Miriam!!!

4. :fangirl:

I just sold a Pukipuki dark ruby to Mimisstuff and she was a perfect Buyer! She paid immediately and was very nice to communicate with. I really appreciated that she took the time to send me a pm when her doll arrived. I would love to do business with her again. ;)

5. I commissioned some little tiny shoes and boots from Mimisstuff and they arrived yesterday.....they are incredible! Soooo perfectly made and wonderfully cute....I love them, so do my Lati White Special girls! :aheartbea
      Mimisstuff is also a lovely person to deal with!
      Thanks so much Miriam.
      Bighugs
      Sharonxx

6. Precious little maryjane shoes arrived today for my Realpuki. They are darling & exquisitely made like everything from Miriam....can't wait to take pics!!!!!

7. I sold a B&G Leile to mimistuff on layaway and everything went perfectly.
      Payment was given as promised when promised and communication was very clear and consice.
      I would trust this buyer again with layaways and such.
      <3

8. I got the cutest little pair of Mary Janes for my Real Puki - Mimi was a pleasure to do business with and I'd gladly do so again!

9. I sold a couple of Lati White to Mimisstuff and the transaction was perfect. She's a great buyer and a pleasure to deal with.

10. Stellar Seller report!
      I purchased the most adorable B&G LEILE from Miriam and can't say enough adjectives to describe how thrilled I am! From the darling face-up and fabulous mimisstuff fashion LEILE is a treasure! If you ever get the chance buy from Miriam w/complete confidence! ;)

11. i sold a pukifee faceplate to mimisstuff! she was extremely nice, easy to communicate with, paid promptly, and overall the transaction was fantastic :) thank you so much!!! :aheartbea

12. I bought my Lati white Kong back from Mirriam :D - thank you so much for letting me have Dexter back!

13. I just completed a wonderful transaction with Mimi :-)
      I was lucky enough to be able to give Choco Cupid a new home and Mimi even threw in a gorgeous outfit with shoes to match!
      I am blown away by the amazing workmanship in such tiny clothes!
      I will certainly be ordering more in the future.
      Thanks again :-)

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Miriam bought a Brownie head from me. Communication was fast, kind and smooth, payment was instant and she has been lovely and patient. Thank you very much!

15. I bought a Felix Brownie from Mimisstuff, and everything was great. Great communication, fast shipping, safely packed, perfect little brownie...
      Thank you!

16. I bought a puki faceplate from Miriam. The communication went smoothly, the item was shipped fast and extremely well packed. The faceplate was in perfect condition and had a beautiful faceup. :D Thank you!

17. I bought a pukipuki body. Super fast communication, shipped quickly, well-packaged and in excellent condition! I'm very happy to have bought from her :)

18. I bought a little outfit from Mimi, she was sweet and her shipping IS amazingly fast! Thanks! :)