1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mince

Aug 4, 2007

1. I bought two neckpieces off Mince.It was a quick and easy transaction. Thanks again!:)

2. A+ Seller, bought a pair of hands that came in very fast, EXTREMELY well packaged. I was super impressed! Thanks Mince!

3. Mince bought things from my store, she paid quickly and had excellent communication. highly recommended

4. Sold a head to mince. Really great communication! Had a very pleasant transaction with mince.
      Thanks!!

5. Mince bought a head from me. She paid very quickly (within a couple of hours of contacting me!), let me know as soon as it arrived, and was all-over a joy to do business with. Thank you very much!

6. mince participated in my Dollmore group order, paid really fast and kept great communication ^^

Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again! Thanks so much <3

7. Mince participated in my Myv minimee group order and was fantastic to deal with! Fast payment, wonderful communication and incredibly sweet ^^

I also purchased an AOD SD body from her and it arrived in perfect condition very quickly!

Will definitely do business with again! Highly recommend! ^^ Thanks for everything!

8. Hello All,
      I just purchased a Minimee head from Mince. The entire transaction went as smooth as silk and with great communication between us even with DOA being down briefly. She's a real "doll" to work with and I highly recommend doing business with this gal! Thank you soooooo much....;)

9. I recently bought a pair of Soom eye from Mince. Mince was friendly throughout the transaction, and patiently answered all of my questions. Overall, the communication was great, the transaction smooth, and the shipping very fast. I'd definitely recommend Mince as a seller!
      ^^

10. Bought a Leekeworld Luke head from mince, she shipped promptly and the head was securely wrapped. Definitely a good seller. :D Thank you again!

11. I did a split with Mince for a MNF girl body. She kept excellent communication throughout and was very sweet to deal with. The package came quickly and carefully wrapped. :)

I couldn't ask for a better transaction. :D

Thanks, Mince!:aheartbea

Gail

12. mince bought a little tykes car from me and was very sweet to deal with. I highly recommend her as a buyer.

13. Always a pleasure working with Esther.
      Thank you for your continued support of my work. :)
      Fast payment, pleasant communication. I look forward to doing business with again.

14. I've gone in on two splits so far with mince, and what a great person! Can't recommend transacting with her highly enough!

15. Argh, very late feedback, I'm sorry!

I sold a head to mince awhile ago: an excellent and smooth transaction! Swift payment and great communication, I highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you very much once again!

16. mince joined in my Fairyland group order! Very fast payment and easy to communicate with. All thumbs up in my books

17. mince was in my Minimee GO and swe are a pleasure to do business with. Fast payment and great communication. Would deffinatly work with again!

18. Mince is a wonderful seller. Everything about the sale went off very well. Great communication, shipping and packing :) Would definately do business with Mince again.
      Thanks so much ;) Rally V.

19. Just completed a trade with Mince, she was very communicative and quick with updates. Thank you for a great transaction!

20. Mince was part of my huge FL go XD paid on time and was a pleasure to work with! I wouldn't hesitate to work with Mince again ^^