1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mince

Aug 4, 2007

1. Mince commissioned me for two mods, and she was fantastic to work with! She was very patient and understanding. People like her are the ones that keep me going, I wish everyone was as wonderful as she.

Cheers,
      Sera~

2. Mince bought a Luts Cherry girl from me. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She is wonderful to deal with and I would deal with her anytime! She's friendly and understanding. She also let me know as soon as her doll arrived....that's always the best!

I highly recommend her to everyone!

Thanks again!

3. I bought a tender lahoo head from Mince and the it arrived super fast and incredibly well packed. Communication was great and pleasant and she shipped right away. I adore my new head. Nothing more to be said but wonderful and painless transaction all around.

4. Mince bought a sleeping Soo head from me and the transaction went fantastic. Quick communication and payment, Mince is absolutely wonderful to work with.

5. Bought a BF May boy from her, very easy to talk to in PMs, super fast shippign! Everything went great!

6. Mince bought a Pipos kitty head from me and transaction was excellent! Mince responded to all PMs quickly, and paid promptly. Mince was very friendly and I would love to do business again. Thanks so much-- and please enjoy your kitty!!

7. I bought mnf hands from her and I have nothing bad to say about her! She is very nice and shipped hand super fast. Communication is really nice and I would love to deal with her again. Thank you mince!^^

8. Its my first time doing a trade and I am very happy to do my first trade with mince. She is very friendly and the body came as it was described. Thank you so much for everything :D

9. I purchased a Milla Jovovich Minimee head from mince. Head arrived quickly & safely to my faceup artist. The transaction was smooth sailing...I would definitely do business with mince again! :)

10. Probably the best transaction I've had to-date :3 Mince bought an old, roughed-up DiM body from me and was super-friendly, patient, communicative, paid insanely quickly (and even threw in a bit extra to cover PP fees, though I would never ask her to!) I wish all my transactions went this well!

11. I bought a vamp elf chiwoo head from Mince and she was all around wonderful to work with! She also opened the eyes for me and fixed his little fangs and he looks wonderful. She also kept me well updated on his progress and was an absolute pleasure to chat with. :)

12. Mince agreed to do a layaway with me for her Volks Cristal :) She didn't have a problem with my bi-weekly payments in random amounts, and she was incredible at keeping up correspondence! When I received the Cristal head, he was very wonderfully packaged with cute extras ^ ^
      Mince is a very nice user, and I would love to do business with her again~! (thanks so much!)

13. Recently joined a Pipos GO ran by mince. I received my items well packed and very quick. I am very happy :) THanks

14. i was in a Fairyland Go with minceand it went Great, she is sooo Friendly ad wonderful and the Go went Fast and Smoothly

15. Once again, I had a wonderful transaction with Mince :) I purchased an SD13 body from her, and I'm incredibly pleased! She was very honest about the condition of the body, and very friendly ^ ^ The body is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for holding it for me!

16. Sold a Delf Body to mince on layaway, they kept me updated throughout the whole transaction and were able to keep up with their payment deadlines despite some unexpected difficulties that arose for them. They are an absolutely wonderful buyer!

17. I joined a Pipos Group Order ran by Mince and she was the most dedicated GO leader I've ever met! She always kept us updated and sent the packages extremely fast.

When my package got lost thanks to the postal service, Esther did everything she could to get it back and after that, to get the shipping cost back. She always kept me updated about the status of the claim and visited the PO repeatedly for me - I'm extremely grateful for that^^. She even paid half of the second shipping after the PO refused to cooperate.

I wouldn't hesitate to join another GO ran by her :D

18. bought a sleeping ShuShu mod head from Mince, perfect condition as said and very clean on arrival!!

Very good communication! Would buy from again!

Danielle

19. I bought a MNF modded Shiwoo head from Mince, I absoulutly love him!!!! I also highly recommend mince here in the marketplace! thanks so much for Shiwoo mince!!!:D:aheartbea:D:aheartbea:D
      -joy

20. I bough ACB from mince, everything is perfect, great transaction I ever melt, Alice has been shipped and arrived so fast in good condition, I'm so happy to deal with mince and would recommend her to everyone. :D