1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mince

Aug 4, 2007

1. Just bought a Unoa Lusis from Mince. She was amazing - a sweetheart to deal with, great communication, and my doll came quickly and well packaged! I would not hesitate to deal with her again!

Thanks so much!

2. I won an auction of Soom Bygg from Mince. She was wonderful to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. =)

3. I bought a doll from Mince. She was absolutely perfect! Great communication all through out, she answered my questions no problem and she packed the doll away perfectly!
      Amazing seller who I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again given the chance!

4. Just received the lovely Shushu head I purchased from Mince. She was a wonderful person to deal with!

Thanks Mince!

5. I just received my shushu vampire head from Mince. She was great - excellent communication, very friendly, and the head arrived so fast I couldn't believe it! Also, very well packaged, and included an adorable little sticker!

a pleasure!:D

thanks again ~ahna

6. I bought D.O.D D.O.T H. Ducan body from mince. SHe was very patient and helpful, shipped fast and safely. I would gladly do bussiness with her again:)

7. Great transaction. Very accommodating. :aheartbea

8. I purchased a pair of Angel Region dress shoes from Mince, and the transaction was absolutely fantastic!

She was kind enough to check the measurements of the shoes when I asked, was super-quick to ship, and if I didn't buy them from her myself I'd swear that they were new from the company~

Throughout the entire transaction, Mince was nothing short of professional, and I would absolutely love to do business with her again. :>

9. Purchased a doll t-shirt from Mince and it exceeded expectations, was packed well, and she even included a little gift with it! Awesome seller, will gladly do business with again! Thanks!

10. I bought a shirt from Mince. She is great. The transaction was wonderful and very pleasant. Thank you Mince!

11. I did a short layaway with Mince. She was fantastic to work with. She took pics of the items on a doll and helped me with size and measurements. Everything is in good condition. She packaged the items safely and sent them out as planned when she promised. Super great transaction and wonderful person to work with, I highly recommend her.

Thanks, ~Shannon

12. I bought North Star Jacket from Mince. Her communication is great- she was very friendly and quick to respond to my pms. Once my item was paid for, she shipped it out within a few days and it arrived quickly and well packed. I definitely recommend her as a seller. Thank you very much!

13. Mince buy me a Delf Chiwoo vanp head.
      She pay immediatly, her communication was always kind and clear.
      She was very patient and let me know when the package arrives.
      She's a really nice person and I'll deal with her in the future with an enormous pleasure !
      Thank you ! ^___^!

14. I bought a Bambicrony Kiera head off mince - it was a great transaction, everything went smoothly! :D

15. Bought a F2BM kimono from this seller. Polite and friendly with fast shipping. Was kind enought to let me have a few days to put money into pp for the item.

16. i bought a littlefee elf shiwoo faceplate from mince. quite a delight to work with, and was well padded and shipped fast! thanks!

17. I bought a Soom Beyla body from mince. Communication was great and shipping was very fast. Thank you for an excellent transaction!

18. I bought a faceplate from mince, she was very professional and quick, kept me updated with everything. Communication is great, shippings fast, I recommend her without hesitation ^^

19. Bought Beyla hooves and head from Mince. Items arrived quickly and well package. Offered a layaway plan that worked for both of us. Would recommend to anyone as a kind and understanding seller

20. I bought a pair of DoD boots and a Leakworld outfit from mince.
      She's a great seller to deal whit, reply´s fast and great shipping ^__^
      Highly recommended:)