1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mince

Aug 4, 2007

1. I ran a luts GO with mince as one of the participants. They paid super quick, was great with communication, and I highly recommend them to anyone

2. Bought a lovely SD coat from Mince. She was very friendly and shipped quickly.

3. I bought some bambicrony wings from Mince. She was great with communication, and she packed the extremely delicate wings SUPER well.

Thanks so much!!!

4. Positive feedback for mince!! :)

We participated in a trade, and she was so sweet to deal with. Our layway/wait period was full of good conversation, too! Excellent seller. Thanks so much!!

5. I participated in a split for MD Soom AI hands with Mince.
      Communication was great and shipping was very fast. Thank you for an excellent transaction!

6. I participated in the split that mince organized for the body of the MD Soom Ai. Communication was great and the shipping was fast and very well packed. Thanks again for organizing this split ! :)
      Positive feedback for mince!!!

7. mince bought a Bygg unicorn head from me. She was very patient even though the package took longer than expected to arrive. Communication was great, mince kept me updated regarding the status of the package and she let me know when it arrived. Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction! :)

8. Mince joined a PW split that I organized. Her communication was great, easy to communicate with. She lets me know when the package arrived and paid very promptly~ I had a great time talking with her, while both waiting patiently for the doll to arrive.
      Thank you for the smooth transaction! Highly recommended!

9. Mince took part in my ai/afi split. pm's were prompt and polite and payment's arrived on time.
      A+++ split member! I would be pleased to do business again!

10. Bought an Elf Shiwoo over installments from mince. She was great about setting a longer payment period of time than she'd originally wanted because I'd wanted this doll for so long. Very helpful, and kept up well with all communication. I'd definitely both recommend her and buy from her again!

11. mince ran a Fairyland GO in which I participated. We need more GO leaders like her! She kept in constant, great communication with the group, accommodated my special shipping request without batting an eye, packaged my items like a pro. Everything arrived in tiptop shape and I couldn't be happier. Would recommend to anyone, anytime. Thanks!!

12. I was in a fairyland split with Mince and it went beautifully! Communication was great and she even accepted payment through the mail! My headback was packaged very well and it arrived very quickly. I would definitely work with her again

13. I was in a fairyland Group Order with Mince and it was a wonderful experience. My outfit and wig came in wonderful condition and the packaging was great. I would participate in another group order ran by Mince again!

14. I was in a group spilt with Esther my parcel arrived so quickly thankyou for my lovely outfit :aheartbea

15. Mince was the leader for the last Fairyland Split I participated in. I've had great luck in all my splits (thank goodness) but Mince made the whole process, fun, exciting and up-to-date. It was FANTASTIC working with her and she was even kind enough to auction off the event items and give little prizes to those who didn't get a big item! I hope she'll do another split soon. This one was so much fun I can't wait for her next one!! Thanks again. It's always appreciated when a person does such an amazing job!

DMM :kitty2

16. I bought some clothing items from mince and she was just delightful to deal with. She shipped quickly and the items are just perfect! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from mince anytime!

17. did a wonderful trade with Mince, it went positvely smooth <3

18. I highly recommend mince! I bought two pairs of boots from her and they were perfect. She was super nice to work with and shipped very, very quickly. Thanks again!!

19. Bought a wig from mince and everything was great. :thumbup Friendly and fast shipping. Thanks again!

20. Just finished a transaction with Mince-I bought a bear-eared hoody for my SD boy and he loves it! The transaction was smooth, communication great and it arrived very quickly. Thank you so much (and my boy thanks you too-I don't think I will ever get him to take it off!)