1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mince

Aug 4, 2007

1. I bought a beautiful MSD luts oufit (sold out) from Mince. She was so friendly and sent it out to me right away. The outfit is in perfect condition, and I couldn't be happier!

2. I bought a Brennil shirt from Mince. Very good (and friendly!) communication throughout the transaction, shipped on the promised date, arrived in perfect condition and packaged well. Mince was absolutely wonderful to work with! Thank you so much! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

3. I have just bought a faceplate from Mince. What a great seller, kept me informed all the way. Well packed too.
      Thanks.

4. I bought a MNF hoodie from Mince and the transaction was smooth as ever. :) Prompt replies and shipping, and not to mention an excellent item. Thanks again!

5. Mince and I split a LUTS dreaming KDF Ani and I also picked up a difficult to ship carrier bag. The transaction was wonderful! Mince was able to get things organized in about 24 hours so that we ordered during the very limited order period and kept up fantastic communication the whole time. Once the doll arrived the carrier bag and head shipped to me very quickly and extremely well packed, despite the challenge posed by the carrier bag's dimensions. I would gladly do business with mince again!!

6. Just bought a wig from Mince - everything was perfect and the wig arrived very quickly. Thank you!

7. I did a wonderful purchase with mince for some clothes. They were shipped in a timely manner, and every thing was exactly as she said. I couldn't be more pleased. Now, if only I could get more money so I could buy more stuff from her. o.o

8. Another fantastic deal with Esther <3 Such a lovely person, and great to work with. Loving my DK Loon, thank you so much! Enoch likes his new home ^_^

9. was in a split for Syen fantasy parts. shipped fast and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

10. Mince hosted a split for some Syen parts, she has great communication, is thoughtful and sent out the items quick quick!

I hope all my purchases go so perfectly. ^^

11. I sold a LTF faceplate to mince. The transaction was super fast, easy, and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her gain. Thanks!

12. bough wig, will buy again, perfect communication. Very patient when paypal decided to be a bum and would only process e-checks.

13. I bought a Delf body from Mince. Excellent (and friendly!) communication and fast shipping! Items were extremely well packed and just as described. This was a wonderful transaction and I would buy from her again!

14. I bought my Lu Wen vampire head from mince and she was wonderful! Everything as described and the only mishaps were from my end for having the wrong delivery address ;) Thanks again, excellent saleswoman. x

15. I bought a slightly modded LUTS 2009 winter event head, and it's sooo beautiful. She shipped quickly, and he was packaged VERY secure, he got here a-ok!
      I had a bit of trouble figuring out paypal at first, and she patiently waited for my to figure it out C8
      She had great communication, even though she was going through a move at the time.
      Esther is very sweet, and I would definitely do business again.

16. Please pardon the lateness of this feedback...

Mince took part in my 16th Leekeworld group order run and was wonderful to deal with. Communication was kept up remarkably well from their end and payments were sent in when promised. :) They also purchased a Teenie Gem optional part from me and were just as great to deal with then as well. Two great transactions, both pleasant and I have nothing but positive things to say!

&#9829;[ Thank you for your purchase and for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]&#9829;
      &#9829;[ It is in my sincerest hopes that your experiences were pleasant as my own were! ]&#9829;​

17. Mince bought a Pipos Alice from me on layaway, and the transaction was perfect! All her payments were prompt, and communication was excellent. I would love to do business with her again. :)

18. I purchased a full set doll from Mince and the doll and accessories are perfect. The shipping was fast and the communication was immediate. I would do business with her again. Thank you.

19. Mince participated in my Soom Minette split, and was an absolute dream to work with! She was prompt with communication and payments, ans just an all-around awesome person to deal with (and considerate too!).

I would recommend mince in all ways as a split partner.

Thank you!

20. I bought a Pukifee Bonnie from Mince and it was a perfect transaction :) Communication was great and she shipped out super fast! Thank you hun! <3