1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miro Doll Shop

Jan 25, 2013

1. * What did you order? 60cm small bust Annie in ns, extra heel feet, some extra string, a string puller, and an extra green bag. I also got a free 1/4 head with my order, and I chose Lili.
      * When did you order? 11/28
      * How was the communication? Very, very good. I asked what the default bust size was, and if they could do small if it wasn't default, and they responded very quickly saying they could. They also asked me right after I ordered what I wanted my free head to be, and were very polite and prompt, as well as receptive to my communication.
      * How easy was it to pay? I don't remember it being any hassle.
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped out 12/15, and arrived today, 12/22. That's less than a month from the initial order, which I was told to expect, but was still impressed with.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? One small thing: one of the 1/4 head's magnets had come out, but that's such an easy fix that I'm not bothered. Everything else was intact. I don't think the extra cushion bag hurt that outcome. :)
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? I think so, yes.
      Here's a quick picture of the head issue. It's super minor.
      [​IMG]

2. * What did you order? 68cm Rain and Uncle Shoes. I received a free Yaya head. I also purchased a faceup for both heads.
      * When did you order? December 16th, 2015.
      * How was the communication? My messages were quickly responded to. The responses were always polite.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, as I don't recall having any problems paying.
      * How long did it take to ship? My order arrived on February 8th, 2016. I was a little disappointed that I had to wait so long, but I suppose it was because I ordered two faceups.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Everything was there and in perfect condition. Both heads even came with eyes!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A.
      * Would you order from this company again? Despite the long wait, everything was perfect in the end, so yes.

3. * What did you order? A 68cm body Rain in burnt sugar resin, a couple of pairs of boots, eyes, and some odds and ends like sandpaper.
      * When did you order? Started a layaway in late November
      * How was the communication? Great, every time I sent them an email, they responded within a day or two.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, just sent the payments through paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped the doll just a couple days after I made the final payment.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? The little boots I ordered for my littlefee had little bows on them that fell off, but other than that, everything is fine. I'm just going to glue the decoration back on myself :)
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely, the price is right and their customer service is great.

#23 anxiousArtisan, Feb 9, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    4. * What did you order? New 1/4 Girl Body and 1/4 Shoes.
      * When did you order? February 28th, 2016.
      * How was the communication? I actually didn't communicate this time.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, as I don't recall having any problems paying.
      * How long did it take to ship? My order arrived on March 14th, 2016.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Both the body and shoes were there. They even sent a little Ddung clone as a gift!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? The 1/4 Shoes are way too wide for my girl. I probably won't complain to the company though.
      * Would you order from this company again? Their dolls are a great price, so I probably would.

5. * What did you order? I ordered a custom resin matched male 65cm body and a string puller.
      * When did you order? January 4th, 2016
      * How was the communication? Communication was always prompt though sometimes it could have been clearer on what they were saying.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very. Paypal is a wonder.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 months.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? In the beginning I had to pay for the doll separately from the color matching, and at around a month or so into the waiting period, I emailed mirodoll to make sure they had received my funds and added them to the right account. I got an email saying that they had, and that they were sorry for the delay and would send my order within the week. I was happy, if confused, because I didn't know if my doll was done and ready to be shipped, or they hadn't sent the order to be placed. I waited for another month, pinged them again to make sure everything was okay. Got another email apologizing for a delay in sending my order. I still didn't know what they meant, but when the body I ordered showed up today, I'm guessing they meant they kept forgetting to ship my doll for almost two months... They also stained the inside of the headcap I sent them with some red stuff. Not sure how they'd fix that, so I don't think I'll be mentioning it to them.
      * Would you order from this company again? I mean, I got what I paid for, as this body was pretty cheap and their communication is pretty great, but I don't think I would order from them again. How do you forget to send a customer's order for two months?

6. Well I have bought tons from Mirodoll! Here is the latest!

* What did you order? Burnt sugar sd small chest piece, 70cm male body, female body for 1/4 Yaya gift head.
      * When did you order? January 2016
      * How was the communication? Great. Very prompt responses.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Paypal payments.
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 months.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? The burnt sugar chest was no where near a match but I think they figured that so they sent a free body as a gift. They are also going to make me another one and mail it to me with my next order.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely. Good price and they really try to make you happy.

7. * What did you order?
      -
      Mirodoll Rain, 68cm
      * When did you order?
      -
      15 March 2016
      * How was the communication?
      -
      They were very efficient! I mean, they patiently responded to my many queries through both Skype and e-mail. Although they are faster in responding through Skype.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      -
      Very! Paypal took care of everything for me. ^-^
      * How long did it take to ship?
      -
      Only two days. They shipped it on 12 April, and I received him a day after.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      -
      Nope, they even gave me a freebie!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      -
      It was quickly resolved in an hour. I think the company was not at fault though, since technically it was a delivery error with DHL (since the recipient was not under my name, the delivery got refused by security at my workplace. DHL handled it by calling their HK counterpart to verify my authenticity as the original owner, since I had the tracking number and all. It was immediately re-delivered to me soon after.)
      * Would you order from this company again?
      -
      Definitely! They cater to high quality products for such an affordable price. I would totally recommend this to first-time BJD owners. ^___^

#27 Juuno, Apr 13, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    8. * What did you order?
      60 CM Annie
      * When did you order?
      April 4th
      Communication was fast!
      Super easy to pay.
      Got her a little less than a month later.
      Two fingers on her left hand were broken.
      I asked for replacement hands, and the company contacted me quickly. While I had to ask them once about when the hands would be shipped, Miro Doll replied quickly, the hands did ship and arrived about a week later. Neither of the new hands were broken!
      Heck yes!

9. * What did you order?
      Two heads without face-ups (Rain in normal yellow, Lili in normal), and a few small things (pair of shoes, magic eraser, brush set for doing face-ups).
      * When did you order?
      6/1/2016
      Great! I emailed them a couple of times with questions, and got answers within 24 hours, and they were always super friendly and helpful.
      So easy!!! They take PayPal, which meant it was quick, simple, and stress-free.
      I ordered 6/1 and it shipped 7/16, so that's a little over six weeks. Not bad at all! Plus, the shipping was RIDICULOUSLY fast. As in, they shipped 7/16, and I had my doll heads in hand on 7/18. Two days!
      One pair of shoes were out of stock, but they sent me a free pair (same size, similar style) in their place, plus are going to send me the shoes I ordered as soon as they are back in stock again. They also sent me a free Yaya head! Nothing was broken because everything was packed very well. I've heard people mention a strong resin smell from their dolls, and I did notice a bit of a resin smell when I first opened the box, but by the next day, that smell seemed to be gone, so I didn't really have a problem with that.
      There weren't any problems! Well, except back-ordered shoes, but as I already noted, they handled that wonderfully!
      Um, I already did! So in other words, that's a yes! I'm just really impressed with their quality, price, customer service, sweet free bonus items, and shipping. I don't have anything bad to say at all!

#29 jennil, Jul 27, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    10. * What did you order? 1/4 WS body, NS Lele head w/face up
      * When did you order?August 2016
      * How was the communication? Great
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 1 month after finished payments.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes!

11. * What did you order?
      60 cm Orlando doll, 2 magic erasers, and an extra protecting bag. I also received a free 1/4 Lili head from the event.
      * When did you order?
      11/7/16
      It was fast and great! I asked them a question and they replied in a day. Their English is pretty good too.
      Very easy. You can pay with Paypal or with a credit card and it's quick to pay.
      It took about 6 weeks to process and 2 days to ship.
      Nope! All the items were intact with no major issues.
      There weren't any problems.
      Yes and I did! I ordered another doll for my sister as well as a bunch of extra stuff for my use. They're a nice and cheap company and I love their dolls!

12. * What did you order? xm-girl body, forceps, faceup brush set, magic eraser, plus a Yaya head from the promotion.
      * When did you order? I ordered on black friday, so november 18th
      * How was the communication? Great
      * How easy was it to pay? very
      * How long did it take to ship? only a bit over a month/1
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? nope
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? nope
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes! I'm really eyeing some of their SD sculpts

13. * What did you order?
      1/4 Lili

* When did you order?
      29th December 2016

Whenever I messaged them, they replied really quickly! When I made the order I didn't get any confirmation email and if I hadn't of messaged, I wouldn't have heard anything until she was shipped. As a first time bjd buyer, that made me kind of nervous. However, when I emailed to check my order was okay, I got a speedy reply.

Super easy. Paypal.

Once she was ready, it took only three days for DHL to ship it. The doll reached the country by 27th-28th of Feb.

Nothing missing, nothing broken!

No problems!

Definitely! Good communication, great prices, fast shipping. Very happy.

14. * What did you order?
      1/4 NS Girl Body
      * When did you order?
      July 30 2017
      It was okay I guess. It took a few attempts for them to reply.
      It was very easy! I just used paypal.
      Very Quick! It was shipped Sept 4th and Arrived Sept 8th.
      Nope! :3nodding:
      The doll came perfectly intact but the sanding on it was not done very well. She has little scratches from the sanding all over her body. But it should be easy enough to fix so I'm fine with it.
      I definitely would and probably will again!

15. What did you order?
      Rain (68cm Boy, w/ faceup, Volks Yellow)
      When did you order?
      June 27, 2017
      How was the communication?
      It was okay, not super speedy, but only a day or two between messages (I used FB messanger)
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy!
      How long did it take to ship?
      He arrived on September 6, 2017
      Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      He has a scratch on his leg, I am not sure if I can clean it off or not. I need to get some magic erasers to try. [​IMG]
      If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      None really! Just took a little while!
      Would you order from this company again?
      Yes I would. He isn't as difficult to make stand as people seem to be saying, but there are very specific positions he has to be in to stay up. I currently don't have any clothes for him, oops! He seems to hold his pose very well, aside from standing which takes gentle finessing.
      Here is a link to larger pictures of him!
      [​IMG]

16. What did I order
      Winnie in normal skin classic
      I ordered august 25 arrived on september 26
      Communication was good however in somewhat broken English better than Alice collections though
      It shipped on the 21st arrived on 26th so 5 days like they said
      There was nothing missing or broken which was kinda surprising
      Yes I would order from them im actually starting a massive layaway on Friday so yay

17. * What did you order? 60cm wind in NS classic with faceup, stringing tool, heeled feet, extra tiny s-hooks
      * When did you order? Ordered-November 15 2017 Arrived- January 19, 2018
      * How was the communication? They sent me a confirmation email when purchased and emailed me when shipped. No other communication was necessary.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal so very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? 9 weeks from purchase date. It took 5 days to ship to me.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No. But the doll and the heeled feet came in different colors. The doll came in a pinkish color and the feet were a yellow color, but both were ordered as NS classic. She does have a tiny green dot on one knee and three tiny black dots or her feet..
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? Not sure if I am going to email them or not about the color differences.
      * Would you order from this company again? I have another doll from them on her way to me now, but, after I get her, I don't think so.

18. * What did you order? 2 60cm girl bodies seperately
      * When did you order? first was September of 2018, last one was november of 2019
      * How was the communication? to be brutally honest pretty awful. both times I never got an email confirming the order, though their website did say the order was being processed. both times I ended up emailing them a month after the order because I wasn't even sure they were working on it, both times they shipped within a few days after. second body I had MAJOR issues with the doll itself and they have been really awful about getting it fixed, more on that later..
      * How easy was it to pay? paypal so easy
      * How long did it take to ship? both took about a month but only shipped after I asked about the order's status.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? first order was fine, second has been an absolute disaster. the doll came covered in several black and blue marks and stains and with 2 fingers broken, as well as a blob of resin on one of the feet.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? ok so I emailed 4 times about the issues with the second order, took almost 2 weeks and a gallery of photos to get them to even reply. they said they will replace the hand but basically told me "sucks to be you LOL use a magic eraser" when it came to the marks. it has been over a month and I still haven't heard back about the replacement hands.
      * Would you order from this company again? absolutely 100% NEVER again. I will buy them secondhand if I decide I want another of these bodies but I doubt that.
      I hate to be so negative but I have never been treated so terribly. mirodoll used to be pretty good but now they've become a company I will avoid like the plague.