1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Misa

Jan 11, 2011

1. I sold a Dollshe Pabo to Misa. :)

I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! Misa was very friendly and fast with all her communication to me. She put Pabo on layaway with me and sent all her payments on time. Even when there was some slight hiccups with the post, she was very patient and understanding through the process. She even notified me of his safe arrival before the tracking had updated. I would love the chance to sell to Misa again and I would highly recommend her as a buyer to all on DoA. Thank you so much for an amazing transaction!! :thumbup

2. I bought an Elfdoll Lovelydoll from Misa, she was a pleasure to deal with ! Great and very friendly communication, superfast shipping ! :aheartbea Yumi was very well packed she even send her eyes and a cute pink wig as a gift ! and some russian chocolat ! I'd love to do bussiness again with Misa. Highly recommended as a seller. Thank you for a pleasent and easy transaction ! :cheer

3. Misa bought a body from me. She was really nice and friendly to communicate. Very fast payment and showed her great patience when I delayed to ship out the package as well as gave her a wrong tracking number. She was wonderful to deal with. I won't hesitate to deal with her again. Highly commend~!

4. I bought a Gackt minimee head from her. It had been a very pleasant transaction, I asked for a reservation of the head until my salary arrived, which had been granted without a deposit. The next day after I send the payment, the head had been shipped and arrived wonderful packed at my home today. I even got a wig and a pair of eyes for free. Thank you. :aheartbea

5. I bought a doll from Misa and It was PERFECT
      the communication was always prompt and pleasant,
      the doll was shipped very quickly and very well packed, and is itself wonderful
      I really recommand her!!
      THANKS

6. I bought a Soom Gluino from Misa, and it was a pleasant transaction. Thank you very much! His vamp face is awesome!!! :aheartbea

7. Positive feedback for Misa! She purchased a Dollclans Benkel head from me, very courteous buyer, timely with payment and communication. I was really glad to make this sale to her, definitely a recommended customer, would love to do business again! Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy your new boy! :3

8. I bought an Elfdoll Dami from Misa on layaway. The communication was fantastic, Dami was shipped as soon as I made my last payment, and she arrived very safely wrapped.
      I'm thrilled to have Dami at home and it was an absolute pleasure purchasing her from Misa. Thank you very much.

9. Misa was polite and patient through out the buying process. She checked if things were ok with me every step of the way, the posting of the doll was prompt and the doll's box was well protected with newspaper and flawlessly sealed inside it's cardboard box. The doll was just as advertised.

A brilliant seller, I would definitely do business with her again and would recommend her to others.

10. I bought her Bermann, a very special doll for me. It was a long layaway and she was very helpful. The doll is gorgeous and was well packed with lots of extras. She is a great seller and I recommend her to anyone.

11. Misa bought my Soom Hyperon. Communication was great and she paid promptly. She was patient when the package took a long ride to her home and very understanding. I'm so glad he now belong to a great owner. Highly recommended!

12. I recently purchased an Elfdoll Dami in real skin from Olesya and everything about the whole transaction was pleasant from start to finish. She was generous in accommodating my layaway. She shipped my doll quickly upon receipt of my final payment and packaged everything very carefully. The doll was as described and just what I was looking for! She was such a sweetheart and included a bunch of goodies as extras in the package which really went above and beyond. Communication was always very thorough throughout the whole process and a tracking number was given promptly. I highly recommend this seller! Thank you again for everything! I'm really happy to have her and so glad you agreed to sell her to me. I'll take good care of her!

13. I purchased an Akhmel doll from Misa. Very smooth transaction!

14. I sold @Misa a Venitu head and I don't think I could have asked for a better buyer. She was prompt with her payments, sweet, patient and understanding. Honestly everything a dream buyer could be and more. :thumbup:thumbup for this awesome buyer.
      ~Anthony

15. I bought a Distant Memory Hwayoung head from Misa and it was one of the best transactions I've ever had on DOA! She was so sweet and kind and communicated clearly and efficiently! She responded to my wanted post and once I accepted her offer and paid, it was easy breezy lemon squeezy! She literally shipped the head the next morning!! That's unheard of, especially in this hobby! I was ecstatic and couldn't be more grateful! When the head arrived (extremely quickly I might add) it was packed so carefully and thoroughly that I was impressed. Misa even included a pair of acrylic eyes and a set of eyelashes, which wasn't part of the sale! I could rave all day, and I would definitely recommend Misa as a seller! I would gladly buy from her again!
      Thank you so much!!

16. I sold Soom body to Misa and I highly recommend her ! She answers Pm's fast. I agreeded for layaway, and everything went ok, Misa paid everything in time.
      Thank you ! Definitely will do any transaction again :)

17. I bought a head from Misa. The transaction was awesome! Gorgeous head, extremely well packaged. Communication was perfect - would not hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!

18. Misa purchased a Dollshe Hound head from me and was wonderful to work with. She paid quickly and was easy to communicate with, and very understanding when I realized I had forgotten to include the CoA. The entire transaction was smooth and easy and I'm so happy to have been able to sell to her. Thanks again, Misa!

19. I bought a Dollshe Rey Lewis head from Olesya. Due to no fault of hers, the head became lost en route for two months. She handled the situation with great kindness and professionalism, contacting the appropriate agencies and doing all in her power to locate the package. Her fantastic attitude, dedication and prompt communication made a potentially awful situation bearable. The package was eventually recovered and when it arrived I found my item very well packed and in perfect condition. I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you!

20. Hello i bout from Misa chun a black Idilian outfit. I extremely happy with transaction! She is a sweet and brute persone to talk to very polite and kip all her promises. I had a little misunderstanding on my package situation ( not her fault) it is christmas time and post office is hectic this time of the year but she was on top of situation and all resolved quickly. Thank you so very much! I highly recommend her as a awesome seller!
      Thank you sweetie and Merry Christmas to you dear!
      Tatie ^^