1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mishika

Sep 21, 2009

1. Mishika sold me a Fullset Realpuki SoSo... he arrived quickly (even though my post office wanted to keep him for a little longer... he's THAT cute! :lol:)... Mishika was super patient with me. TOP notch seller! :aheartbea

2. Mishika bought a soom doll head from me with layaway plan. Payment were made as scheduled. Everything went soomly. Thank you for being a great buyer!

P.S. sorry for leaving a feedback so late.

3. I bought an iplehouse circus master beast head from Mishika, smooth transaction.
      Arrived quickly and safely!
      Thank you!

4. I bought a Soom Coquina from Mishika and she couldn't have been nicer--friendly PM's, kept me informed of all the tracking, and shipped fast and packed everything just right. I'd buy again from her anytime!

5. Mishika bought Soom Sard's outfit from me through layaway. She was absolutely wonderful to work with, very prompt in her payments and even paid it off early. Very friendly. I definitely recommend her ^_^

6. I bought a Soom Kenny/Slit Buffalo Mask from Mishika. It arrived quickly, and was packaged so well! : ) I'm very happy with my purchase from her. I would recommend her to anyone. <3

7. I bought Soom Auber from Mishika, it was a great deal with nice communication, fast shipping and good package. Mishika, thank you one more time! )
      Anna

8. I bought a pair of pukipuki hooves from Mishika and she was excellent to buy from! Thank you again!

9. i has buy a skuld mask from her
      awsome shipping <3
      very well pack

fast shipping
      very friendly^^

thanks you
      will buy anitime from her ^^

10. I bought a Chrom head from Mishika. She shipped quickly and safely, and the head arrived in perfect condition. Thank you very much, Mishika! :)

11. Great buyer thankyou, very patient :)

12. Mishika purchased from me a Nephelin MD outfit. she's been really kind, very friendly communication, and we arranged a deal despite the issue of the outfit missing some part of the jewellery.
      she also told me when the outfit arrived safe and sound, and I'm really happy she got it, as I know she'll love it!!
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, and I wouldn't heasitate to deal with her again anytime!
      thank you for such a smooth transaction!

13. I bought some Soom Chalco hooves from her. She was SO nice to communicate with, she shipped them fast and let me know every step of the way. Also they were wrapped up nicely, and all amazing :D

14. I sold an outfit Mishika . Very good agreement. Thank you ! Sorry for the delay :whee:

15. Mishika bought a soom beryl 'never ending dream' outfit for me and the transaction with her's been nothing but lovely! highly recommended! :)