1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miss Ally

Sep 18, 2008

1. I sold a SD Violin to Miss Ally. Very nice communication, very pleasant to have a transaction with. Payment was sent promptly and PM was sent when item arrived. A real pleasure! Thanks :)

2. Miss Ally and I traded dolls and she was wonderful. It was an excellent transaction with excellent product!

3. Very communicative,nice and payed instantly. Very nice person to deal with
      Thank you very much and hope you and your boy will like the clothes(≧ω≦)/

4. I bought a VERY pretty doll head from Miss Ally.
      She asked a very nice price, send it out very fast and it arrived looking amazing.
      She replied very soon to all my PM's and was very nice to deal with.

Thank you!!!

5. Sold an outfit set to Miss Ally and she was super pleasant to deal with and paid quickly! Thanks~ :aheartbea

6. :daisy:daisy:daisy

I have had the most enjoyable repeat transaction with Miss Ally !
      Payment was sent lightning fast , very friendly and pleasant communications too! It was another of our treasured outfits .... I was very sad to let it go, but at the same time very happy that it will be loved and appreciated by someone who love and appreciate it as much as I had.....

~*~* Many Thank Yous ,Miss Ally *~**~*~

:daisy:daisy:daisy

7. She bought a sweater from me, great transaction, thanks ^^

8. I sold a tartan SD outfit to Miss Ally and I am very happy with the experience! She's an absolutely wonderful person; very sweet, great communication, ninja fast payment and she even PM'ed me to let me know when the outfit had arrived!

Thank you so much sweetie!! :D

9. Another fantastic transaction with Miss Ally! I highly recommend this trader!

10. Miss Ally adopted a Puki Lily from me~ and she very fast in payment and very nice in PMs. She was great to work with <3

11. Ally was great to work with! Wonderful communication, easily epressed what she was looking for, speedy payment and even posted pictures for me to see when the items arrived! Would definitely do business again, and recommend her to everyone! Thanks Ally! :)

12. Sold a puki outfit and mohair to Miss Ally. :)

The transaction was fast, prompt and sweet, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with this person again. :]

Thanks! ^^

13. Miss Ally bought a Kanon head from me.
      She is a great buyer, fast payment and friendly:)
      Thank you!

14. Sold an msd size cello to Miss Ally - really nice transaction, smooth and easy and Miss Ally is very friendly too! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again :)

Thanks so much!

15. Miss Ally bought a faceplate from me.
      The whole transaction was as smooth as silk. Would definetly recomend.

16. I just sold a head to Miss Ally and she was a joy to deal with every step of the way. I can't recommend her highly enough! She's one of the best on DoA!

17. I sold a pair of Fairyland Puki Shoes to Miss Ally. Very fast communication and payment. Great buyer!

18. Miss Ally purchased Puki's face plate from me. Great communication, and fast payment. Thank you for a pleasant transaction =^_^=

19. Miss Ally bought some Raw*Kiss eyes from me for her Puki and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!!! :-D

20. Miss Ally purchased a Luts wig from me and I've found her to be the best kind of person to do business with!
      Our transaction was quick and very pleasant.
      Thank you Miss Ally!! *hugs*