1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miss Ally

Sep 18, 2008

1. I had a lovely transaction with Miss Ally. I highly recommend her, thank you. ^^

2. Miss Ally bought a cute little furniture item from me, and she was a total delight. She paid instantly, and I highly recommend her. Thanks!

3. The lovely Miss Ally bought the Dollheart Noble Lady outfit from me. All her pm's were very polite, she paid super fast and she also let me know the outfit had arrived. Thank you so much :D

4. Miss ally bought a dress from me. She was always quick at replies and understood when I was delayed.

5. I bought a CH Ange Ai Hani from Miss Ally, communication was great, shipping was lightening fast and the doll arrived safely and in excellent condition! Thank you so much. :)

6. Miss Ally bought a Ryu head from me, super fast payment, very nice in PMs, and she sent me PM once when she got the package. Very great buyer!
      Thank you~!!!

7. Miss Ally is not only a great person to deal with, she has a wonderfully creative fashion sense. It was a pleasure to sell to this buyer :fangirl:

8. I bought a pair of red glitter 14mm eyes from Miss Ally, and everything about the transaction was perfect!

Lovely seller, shipped very fast and kept an excellent communication. A real pleasure to deal with!

Thank you! <3

9. I bought an adorable wig from Miss Ally and she was such a pleasure :) Very professional, lovely emails, very quick postage and even sweeties! Fabulous! xxx

10. I purchased a pair of eyes from Miss Ally.

They were exactly as described and she shipped the next day.

I would buy from her again.

Thanks!

11. I recently sold a lot of clothing and shoes to Miss Ally and the transaction went beautifully, as every transaction I've had with her. Miss Ally is simply one of my favorite traders on DoA and I can't recommend her highly enough!

12. Recently brought a Luts Wintery Event head from Miss Ally, which arrived in great time and well packaged. I look forward to buying from her in the future, she was a pleasure to deal with.

13. Bought a wig from me and everything was great! Thanks!

14. POSITIVE: Miss Ally bought a yo outfit from me. Smooth and super fast communication, transactions. Everything went really well. I'm glad you're happy with the outfit. I'd love to do business with Miss Ally again!

15. Miss Ally is an absolute delight! If you're fortunate enough to have a transaction with her, you'll enjoy it. She purchased a body from me and everything was quick and terrific. Thanks!

16. Wow - I bought some items and they were here two days later - super speedy! And great items. Thank you so much. Cheryl

17. Miss Ally joined my sadol group order that was run in december 2008. She was so quick to pay her invoices and very sweet to talk/communicate to. I enjoyed her being a part of this GO and if she is to join in to any other my group orders, I'd welcome her with open arms!! Thank you!!

18. Miss Ally sold me an adorable skirt. It was packaged very carefully and got here super fast. Thanks hun! :)

19. I bought a skirt/tie set from Miss Ally. It was packaged adorably and I love the items! Thank you. :)

20. I bought a doll from Miss Ally. Faultless transaction, fabulous communication, speedy shipping. A class act all round. I highly recommend Miss Ally as a seller.

:thumbup