1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miss Ally

Sep 18, 2008

1. I just bought a body from miss ally. She's a great seller! Always responded to PM's, allowed me to put the body on hold for a couple of days, shipped the body really fast and so on! Just great to deal with. ^^ Thanks!

2. I had a great transaction with Miss Ally. She's great to talk to and quick with payment.

Thanks Miss Ally!

3. Miss Ally purchased a wig from me and the transaction was perfect!
      Payment was superquick, communication friendly and I was informed when the wig arrived.
      Doesn't come better than this.

Thankyou so much:)

4. Had a fantastic transaction with Miss Ally! She was both helpful and nice! I would definitely buy from her again, no doubt about that! Thank you so much for Chi! He's a perfect edition to my family ^_^

5. I sold some outfits and parasol to Miss Ally.
      She is nice to deal with! Paid in fast speed!
      And very friendly ^^
      Highly recommend her to everyone.

6. I sold a pair of wings to Miss Ally. Great communication, fast payment and she's very nice. :)
      Definately reccomend to everyone!

7. I sold an SD10 girl body to Miss Ally. She is so very nice to sell too! She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived to her. Thank you Miss Ally for being a wonderful buyer. ^__^

8. Miss Ally was great to work with! She bought several paintbrushes from me. She responded to all pm's politely and quickly, paid promptly, and let me know when her package had arrived. I would absolutely recommend her! :thumbup

9. I bought a Soom trenchcoat from Miss Ally. She was very quick to respond and send. It arrived super-quick and just in time. I'm very happy. Wonderful seller. <3

10. Miss Ally is a doll .. I had a wonderful transaction with her on a Domuya flexi body I sold her. Just a gem of a lady to work with

I highly reccommend

11. I sold an Unidoll Selina head to Miss Ally, it was a perfect transaction with fast payment and fast and very friendly answers to pms. She also informed me that the head had arrived :) Thank you so much, Miss Ally!

12. I bought a hoodie and skirt from Miss Ally~
      Communication went swell! Everything went perfectly fine, and the clothes arrived in no time! They were just as the picture showed, and I was very pleased! Well recommended! ^__^

13. Purchased a AoD head from miss Ally, came in super fast,delightful emails and quick respones...it's been a real pleasure to buy from her and I Recommend her to all!
      :daisyThank you Miss Ally!:daisy

14. Miss Ally commission three outfits from me and was great to work with! The project was fun and challenging and she was very patient and flexible. Plus, she's a super sweet person! Definitely would love to do more projects for her in the future.:)

15. Miss Ally bought some clothes from me. She was great to deal with. Her payment was sent quickly and she was very communicative, a real pleasure to communicate with. Thanks so much for the great transaction! :)

16. Miss Ally did a doll trade with me, and it was great! Fast shipping, great communication, and Darling Tiny BJD. Couldn't be happier.

17. Miss Ally participated in my second Fairyland Piggyback and everything went just wonderful!! ^^ Great communication and quick payment make for a great group order participant that I am much appreciative of. :) I would do business with her again without hesitation!

:clover Thank you for being such a lovely participant in this piggyback order! :clover

18. Miss Ally just bought my Unidoll Ark from me. She paid super, super fast, (from first PM'ing me about him to sending the payment was 4 1/2 hours) was extremely friendly, and super easy to deal with. A perfect buyer! I hope she enjoys him, and I hopefully with do business again with her in the future.

19. Miss Ally went in on a split with me! Great buyer, wonderful communication, and immediate payment. She let me know immediately when her items arrived, too! Thanks!

20. Miss Ally purchased my DIM elf head. She was super easy to communicate with, and informed me when the head arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again, she's wonderful! Thank you!