1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miss_Flynn

Dec 31, 2009

1. Positively wonderful to deal with, even sent a cute gift! I simply adore my Lambie hat and it's so fluffy and soft :) Shipped super quick despite the Holiday lag. I'm feeling myself starting a little collection of these cute little hats :3

Thanks so much!!

2. I bought a wig from Miss Flynn and everything was perfect. All pms were polite and shipping was prompt. She even included a little gift! A very lovely experience.

3. I have just received a beautiful wig from MissFlynn and i love love love it!!

Thanks so much :aheartbea

4. I bought the Monster Hat (Zombie Puppy) from MissFlinn and this hat is really adorable. It's more cuter then on the photos. It's very soft and very well made. Fit my LTF boy pretty well. Thanks. I'll buy from MissFlinn again with pleasure.

5. I purchased a blonde leeke wig from Miss_Flynn. She sent it promtly and it was well packaged and in great condition. She even took pictures with it on a similar doll so I could see what it would look like. Really pleased with my transaction. Thank you!

6. I purchased some accessories from MissFlynn. She was wonderful to work with, friendly and very communicative.
      Shipping was prompt and she even threw in some little gifts! Definitely a recommended seller! Thanks again!

7. purchased a mini psp from MissFlynn.
      communication was great, she was helpful in trying to make sure that I got the right size for the doll that I wanted it for, and she shipped when she said she would.
      I would be more than happy to do business with her again ^_^

8. I commissioned a sheepie hat from MissFlynn. She was very pleasant to deal with and went out of her way to make sure the hat was perfect - and it is! Simply adorable.
      Wonderful transaction - thanks so much!

9. I bought a pair of eyes from Miss_Flynn! She was very kind and she mailed everything out to me so quickly! Everything went smoothly and I would gladly buy from her again <3

10. MissFlynn is AWESOME! She allowed me to pay cash for a littlefee backpack, sent it out right away and even with some nice goodies inside for my girl. She was also very patient and polite throughout the selling process, I'm glad I bought from her and you'll be glad if you work with her too! :3

11. I recently purchased an Ante Elf faceplate from MissFlynn and it was a seamless transaction. She communicated well and sent out the faceplate in a flash. I highly recommend her and would be more than happy to do business with her again. Thank you very much!

12. I bought a doll skirt from her and all went perfect. She was a nice contact. Thank you so much Dear.

13. I commissioned two YoSD sized crochet hats from MissFlynn. She was friendly and communication was efficient. She had them made in record time and shipped off. And the caps (Mudkip and Black Bat) were perfect! I would definitely recommend her!

14. Commissioned MissFlynn again, this time for a green Dino Hat! The transaction was pleasant and MissFlynn was very friendly. The hat arrived adorably packaged and is very cute as well. Definitely wonderful to commission!

15. Bought a gorgeous puki puki polar bear faceplate from MissFlynn she really made the transaction great and shipped exactly how I asked her for, and very fast too! I would definitely do business again with her!

16. I purchased several YoSD items from MissFlynn. She was a wonderful seller, super communication, and very fast shipping. Highly recommended! :)

17. I purchased two pairs of Fairyland glass eyes from Miss_Flynn. Communication was very fast and she was super nice. She shipped the eyes super quick and packed them nicely. I'd gladly do business with her again. Thank you!!

18. MissFlynn hosted a fairyland split that I took part in (she received the head, I the body). She was very nice and willing to let me pay over time :) She gave me the option to either have the FL box or have the body packed and shipped in a smaller box. I chose the second choice, and upon arrival I was happy to see my body mummy-wrapped! Everything was in wonderful condition, no damage thanks to her amazing packing job :) MissFlynn is a wonderful person to talk to and do business with - I would definitely recommend her!!

19. Bought a Littlefee Boy body from Miss_Flynn, and could not be happier! Communication was prompt, and when I asked for a lay-away she was very flexible with the terms. I ended up paying him off early and she had him shipped off in a few days. I would not hesitate to work with her again.

20. I was in a fairyland group order hosted by Miss_Flynn, where I bought a minifee body. She was extremely organized, polite and easy to talk to. She even let me pay after the order placed due to problem I was having. She had a very organized shipping system that allowed me to choose how I wanted my body to be shipped to me, which made the process more expedient. The body arrived exactly as requested, along with a couple extra goodies :)
      She is absolutely fantastic, and I'd happily join another order hosted by her!