1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miss_Flynn

Dec 31, 2009

1. MissFlynn hosted a FairyLand Group Order that I joined and I was kept well informed throughout the entire wait. There we no surprises and she was a delight to converse with about all sorts of aspects of the bjd hobby, not just our order. I learned a lot and feel that I even made a good friend in her. She was very nice, friendly, and polite in every one of her many messages, front start to finish.

My 2 Pukifees came in perfect condition and their company boxes were provided with plenty of cushioning and arrived ompletely unharmed from shipping as well. There were even a couple goodies in the box too :)

My ordered items totaled quite a bit of money (to me) and knowing that there would be more than 45 days from payment to delivery, I knew Paypal wouldn't/couldn't cover me as a buyer if something did turn sour - so all the wonderful communication was a huge reassurance to me and I didn't question her integrity once over nearly 3 months of waiting. She's extremely trustworthy.

Every part of the order was positive and I'd be thrilled to buy/sell/GO with her again sometime.
      Thank you so much!

2. MissFlynn hosted a FL Split (my items were a pair of PKF wings, a wig and shoes) She kept us updated every step of the way and shipped the items very quickly. all items arrived safe and very well packaged, she even added some extra gifts :)

I would love to join another one of her GOs in the future :)

3. MissFlynn held a fairyland group order and I ordered a pair of Littlefee hands.
      Everything went very smoothly with great communication and I received the hands well packaged.Many thanks :)

4. MissFlynn hosted a FL group order and I ordered a couple of minifee hands.
      She was very quick with updates and communication,
      the items arrived quickly, safely packaged with cute extras :)
      I definitely recommend her as a GO host! Lovely person to deal with

Thanks so much!!!

5. I participated in a GO run by Miss_Flynn, and it was wonderful! She was probably the most helpful person I've ever dealt with, and she will stand on her head to make everything the way you'd like!
      She updates you all the way and is happy to answer questions.
      Also, she includes candy. :aheartbea

6. Just participated in a FL GO hosted by MissFlynn and I couldn't be happier. She kept me updated on everything, is mad organized, and a truly lovely person to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to join another of her GOs or conduct any other dolly business with her, any time :)

7. I bought some Littlefee hands from MissFlynn, and it went smoothly! :)
      She answered quickly, packed the hands very safe, and they were shipped really fast! :D
      I would defenitely deal with her again! ^^ Thanks very much! :aheartbea

8. I participated in a Fairyland GO hosted by Miss_Flynn. She's super awesome to have these GO. She neatly organizes the GO, she was great with her communication (I had a lot of questions to ask her and she was able to answer them) and she updates throughout the whole process of the order. She's like a mini dealer, but better! She's a lovely person to deal with and I'm glad I was able to become friends with her during the process of this order.

My items from this order, are a couple of Littlefee hands, one pair of Pukifee hands, Littlefee Reni's wig and finally the Littlefee Lisa faceplate. All of these items arrived safely to my house. Miss_Flynn shipped them safely and quickly and she added a few Easter gifts in the box.

I would definitely recommend her as a GO host! A+ I wouldn't hesitate to join her in another GO.

Thank you very much!

9. I purchase a Fariyland MNF Rix head in the GO Miss Flynn hosted. She was a perfect Go host! She even sent some little extra gift goodies when she shipped the head. She is friendly and very helpful. I hope to be in a another GO with Miss Flynn in the future. I am eyeing the MNF Celine head now :D

10. I participated in a FL GO hosted by MissFlynn, for LittleFee Lisa's outfit and Reni's shoes, I'm happy that everything went very well, the communication as excellent. I'm will glady be part of her future group orders.

11. I bought a couple of pairs of pukipuki boots through one of the Fairyland Go's Miss_Flynn ran, and I was so impressed at how professional she was with all stages of the GO. I would not hesitate to recommend joining her GO's, - she has a knack for the details, and is very friendly in all communication. My parcel was also well wrapped, with some extra little stickers and crazy bands tucked in there. Thanks so much!

12. I participated in an Fairyland Split hosted by Miss_Flynn. It was certainly one of my most pleasurable experiences ever - she updated with the important informations, PMed me asap once the split was on shipping and again when it arrived. My LTF FP was shipped out asap, perfectly packed, with an extra invoice inside it (my customs were some happy campers I bet) and a load of cute little gifts.

I'd gladly join another Split or GO hosted by her and highly recommend her to anyone!

Thank you :D

13. Got some resin parts in a GO with her. She was awesome at keeping me updated and everything went very smooth and quick. Definitely not going to hesitate ever when working with her.

Highly Recommended!

14. Got a wig in MissFlynn's last GO that she ran. She was fabulous. Great communication, very prompt, explained everything and even put up with all my dumb questions. Would absolutely work with her again. Thank you!

15. Miss_Flynn responded to my WTB thread for a MiniFee Ef Yder Head. I was so happy~ She's a great communicator and responds quickly. She shipped out the head the day after I paid, it arrived super quick and was well packed. I'm so satisfied with my new boy! I would definitely work with Miss_Flynn again.

Thank you so much!!

16. I bought a PukiFee resin helmet from Miss Flynn. The item shipped quickly and was packaged safely. I am already planning to buy from her again!

17. I purchase a Pole Arm ( weapon) from MissFlynn, communication was great, shipping was great, it was just a pleasant experience! i would happily buy from them again!

18. I was in a group order hosted by Missflynn. She had great communication, was easy to work with, and shipped quickly. Would definitely work with her again. :)

19. MissFlynn invited me to join her Fairyland group order when she saw that I was looking for a LTF Leah faceplate in Beauty White. Communication with her was great, the faceplate was shipped out quickly and packaged really well. I would definitely work with her again or participate in one of her group orders.

20. Participated in one of MissFlynn's Fairyland group orders. Items just arrived and everything was packaged well and undamaged. She even threw in a couple of extra goodies as a gift. Everything was perfect from beginning to end. I'd definitely participate in another order. Thanks very much! :)