1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miss_Flynn

Dec 31, 2009

1. Super positive! I joined an enormous Fairyland GO that MissFlynn ran. The whole process was executed flawlessly and professionally! Excellent communication, fast shipping, and packing slips... and a free gift to boot! Communication was also friendly! MissFlynn is an AWESOME group-order leader. I would join another MissFlynn GO in a heartbeat! Thank you!

2. I joined a GO MissFlynn hosted and everything was perfect. She was prompt and polite. My item arrived very well packed and I couldn't be happier! Thank you! :aheartbea

3. I participated in a FL GO with Miss_Flynn and commissioned an owl hat from her. She was wonderful to work with for both and I made a friend along the way :) She is very generous with layaways when needed and with figuring out a good shipping option for participants. I'd definitely join another GO with her in the future or commission more pieces!

4. I was in a Go order made by Miss_flynn, i cannot wait for the other Gos! shes have good communication. Shes quick about shipping .I recommend her totally!

5. Had another stellar GO experience with Miss_Flynn - in addition to a layaway. Everything went amazingly, as usual - from initial contact to the second I opened the box :) Can't recommend her enough.

Thanks again!

6. Bought some brown glass eyes from Miss_Flynn, and everything went smoothly! Fast, secure shipping, good communication, and great price!
      I would definitely not hesitate to work with her again!

7. I participated in Miss_Flynn's Fairyland GO. Everything went well. I had a great time chatting with her and I felt like I made a friendship with her. She was even nice to hold on to my parcels while I was away on vacation. Flawless transaction. I would join another GO that Miss_Flynn would be hosting without a doubt.
      I recommend her!

8. I bought a pair of eyes and everything was smooth and perfect. Thank You!

9. I just bought a MNF Elf Yder yead from Miss_Flynn and could not be more impressed with the whole transaction. She was very prompt with information and replies and had him shipped out very quickly. I would love a chance to work with this lovely person again ^_^

10. I recently joint Miss_Flynn's Fairyland Moe Group Order. She is an excellent GO leader, communication was friendly, prompt and informative, items were sent quickly and wrapped quite well. I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with Miss_Flynn again and look forward to doing so! Thanks so much!

11. Positive feedback!

I bought a Minifee Juri'13 head from MissFlynn.

Communication was easy, and kept throughout (Not to mention friendly!), she was very accomodating to my requests/questions about layaway and shipping options, and my doll was packaged extrememly securely, arriving all in one piece (and quickly!)

I would not hesitate to work with MissFlynn again!

Thank you so much ^_^

12. I purchased a pair of eyes from Miss Flynn last week and it was a great transaction. Thank you so much!

13. I purchased a pair of FL Moe Line Limited (NS) magnetic flat feet from MissFlynn and it was an excellent transaction.

Thank you!

14. I purchased 10mm brown Glib acrylic eyes from Miss_Flynn. ​*\RECOMMENDED SELLER/*
      She responded almost immediately, was very polite, and shipped out quickly. Would definitely buy from again.

15. I participated in another GO that Miss_Flynn hosted. It was for Leekeworld and it was super wonderful and smooth as always :D I will always join her GOs when I can!

16. I bought a wig through a GO that MissFlynn was hosting for LeekeWorld. Once the wigs arrived to her, they were sent out quickly, and I had a choice of domestic shipping. I'd definitely do another group order through MissFlynn! It was a great experience, good communication and sent quickly.

17. I joined a Leekeworld go run by Miss_Flynn and it went perfectly smooth. Great communication and packaging as well as quick shipping once the items arrived to her. I will definitely join another go run by Miss_Flynn.

18. Purchased a Leeke wig from Missflynn! She packaged it up very nicely, shipped it out to me quickly, and it came in perfect condition! I absolutely love it and I'm so thankful. I'm very happy about this sale. Thank you so much!

19. I recently purchased two pairs of eyes from MissFlynn. Communication with her was fast and friendly, and she shipped promptly and quickly.
      Thank you! :)

20. I bought a mnf body from Miss_Flynn. She was wonderful to deal with. Great communication and she shipped the body out quickly. It arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to buy from Miss_Flynn again in the future. :)Thank you.