1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MissGaGa

May 30, 2011

1. I sold a head to MissGaGa. She paid quickly and was a great buyer. Thank you!

2. I traded MissGaGa my B&G Afra for her DZ Yuu. It was a wonderful trade. He was shipped quickly and packed very well, and she let me know when she received my Afra. I would love to
      buy/sell/trade with her again - she is great! :)

3. MissGaga was great to work with. Made her payment before she said she was going to, and kept in touch. I recommend her to work with any time! ^^

4. MissGaGa bought a LTF Pongpong on layaway from me. She was absolutely perfect to work with. Paid off ahead of time and was simply a joy to work with. Thank you for the smooth transaction and I hope you love your new lil boy!

5. MissGaGa recently purchased two Lolita/cosplay dresses from me. She paid super fast, wrote me some really nice emails, and was very nice to deal with! I would recommend her to all.
      LostKitten

6. I bought a Juri head from MissGaGa. Communication was great and she shipped when she said she would. The head arrived well packaged and exactly how described. MissGaGa was wonderful to work with.

7. Sold a PukiPuki Chichi to MissGaga. Wonderful transaction, quick payment and was kind enough to let me know when he arrived with her :) Wonderful person!

TC

8. Bought an Angelsdoll 72cm body from MissGaGa. Communication was great. The body was shipped quickly and very well packaged. It arrived in perfect condition and I could not be more pleased.

9. FLAKEY FEEDBACK

I PMed about a current WTB thread that was put up by Missgaga looking for a Dollfie Dream or an Obitsu 60cm. Missgaga responded saying that they are interested and that they will not be able to pay until Monday. I respond back and there is no reply or I send another PM asking for assurance on if they want or not and I get no response. They have been on the forum multiple times since I have sent the PMs and I get a response today, on the day they were supposed to make the payment to tell me that they will regrettably not be able to purchase the doll.

Missgaga put up a WTB thread for a doll that I responded to. She told me that she was interested and would pay on Monday. Then she backed out of the sale at the very last moment while not responding to any PMs I've sent while being on the forums multiple times after they were sent.

10. Positive feedback
      MissGaga purchased two crazykimochi hoodies from me. Paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. Trusted buyer. Thanks. :)

11. Missgaga bought a obitsu body from me, the payment was quick and the transaction went on very smoothly , i have no complain it was a total pleasure to do business with her

12. MissGaGa purchased a DZ Megi from me. Communication was great, payment was quick and she let me know once it arrived. :) Thank you for a great transaction!

13. I sold 2 wigs to MissGaGa it was a perfect transaction. Thanks!

14. MissGaGa bought a Harang head from me recently~
      Paid very promptly and communication was great.
      Thank you~!

15. Ginny purchased a mnf shiwoo from me and it was a perfect transaction. She paid promptly, sent polite and friendly pm's and was a delight all round to deal with!
      i would not hesitiate to sell to her again and would highly reccomend her as a buyer to anyone :)

16. MissGaGa bought a pair of white faun horns from Camellia Dynasty and was just great! Prompt payment and communication, and let me know when they arrived!
      I would gladly deal with her again! :)

17. I sold MissGaGa a LumeDoll Lucas. Payment was very swift and it was an excellent transaction! My thanks!

18. I bought a doll - Doll-Chateau Ada - from MissGaGa,and I'm very pleased with the transaction.Everything was super fast and nice. Thank you so much!

19. I bought a Volks F29 head from MissGaGa and she was GREAT to deal with. Clear & fast communication. Head was well packaged and arrived in good time. All up A+++++ Happy to deal with her again any time! Thanks!!!!!!!!

20. Bought a Domuya Taka head from MissGaGa this past week, communication was great and she shipped the head quickly and super well-packaged! :) Good seller, would buy from again!