1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MissGaGa

May 30, 2011

1. She bought an SD outfit from me, and the transaction went smoothly! Paid right away. :D great buyer!

2. I bought MissGaGa's Ring Doll Welcome off of her. She was super nice, flexible in a layaway for me, and was great in her response time. I would definitely buy from her again!

3. MissGaga bought a Delf v1 boy body and was amazing to work with. Paid lightning fast and let me know when he had arrived safe and sound. I would definitely work with her again. :D

4. MissGaga purchased my Soom Chalco. Communication was excellent and she paid right away. I would definitely deal with her again. Thanks so much!

5. MissGaGa bought a Soom Chalco outfit from me. She paid quickly and was very pleasant to work with. I would have no problems working with her again. Great buyer.

6. I did a trade with MissGaGa for my Souldoll Nia head for her Volks School D head! It was a perfect trade, she stayed in communication with me the entire time and we both shipped our heads on the designated date as planned. Head came as described, and I'm very happy with the transaction. Would definitely do business with her again. :) Thanks!

7. Positively perfect!

Ginny bought a DollHeart Fer from me--she paid the same day that she contacted me, in fact--just like she said she would. Just perfect! Come back anytime, and thanks so much!

8. MissGaGa bought a fur wig from me. Everything went great! She paid almost immediately and was very sweet to work with. I'd be happy to do business with her again.

9. MissGaGa bought some clothes from me. Paid promptly and good communication. Would deal with again =)

10. MissGaGa purchased some Littlefee Boxing gloves from me, it was a great transaction with super fast payment an friendly communication, she also kindly let me know when they arrived safely :) I would recommend a transaction with MissGaGa to anyone and hope to do business again in the future :aheartbea

11. Sold MissGaGa a doll head, wig, and clothes. No problems whatsoever! Much thanks!!

12. I bought a DF-A MianXiang from MissGaGa recently. Communication was great, and the doll arrived quickly and fantastically packed! Great seller, would buy from again! Thanks!

13. I bought an Impldoll Sam from MissGaGa and everything went perfectly. Quick communication, fast shipping. He was packed very carefully and arrived safe and sound.

14. I purchased some Soom Breccia paws from MissGaGa, she was willing to let me put them on a short layaway and shipped them off as soon as I finished paying. They arrived in perfect condition super well packaged and just as described. Wonderful transaction. <3

15. MissGaga purchased a CP Delf Lishe boy through me via layaway, which was paid of super fast, and way ahead of time! They had really quick, friendly communication, and as stated they paid everything really quickly off! <3 They also let me know when the doll arrived! I'd happily recommend them to anyone as a buyer. Thank you very much for the smooth transaction!

16. I purchased a Migidoll Janus Miho from MissGaGa and it was a very smooth and successful transaction all around. Prompt and friendly communication, very fast shipping, and I don't think I've ever received a doll so securely packaged before. He arrived safely and in perfect condition. Thank you so much, would definitely recommend and do business with again!

17. MissGaGa purchased a Souldoll Dressline outfit from me. Excellent communication, prompt payment; highly recommend! Thank you for a very smooth transaction! :daisy

18. I purchased a Doll Leaves Noir off of MissGaGa and the transaction was fantastic! Very smooth, all messages were answered quickly and helpfully! My boy arrived safe and sound to my house with a very nice surprise inside! I would highly recommend MissGaGa as a seller! Thank you so much <3

19. I purchased my first doll to arrive home from MissGaGa, a Doll Zone Megi. He arrived to me perfectly and was very well wrapped and protected in his box. She was prompt with sending the package and stayed in touch with me quickly throughout the entire process. Thank you so much, I'm glad to have Dio home

20. I bought a bobobie weylin from MissGaGa and I could not be happier. I would definitely buy from her again!