1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MisticUnicorn

Apr 12, 2006

1. I bought a pair of wings from MisticUnicorn - they are so lovely, I cannot even begin to describe the craftmanship! Beautiful, stunning and true works of art! And MisticUnicorn is an absolute sweetheart to deal with :) I highly recommend her! Thanks so much! <3

2. I sold a blue mohair wig to MisticUnicorn. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to work with. Would transact with again! Thanks!

3. MisticUnicorn purchased several wigs from me and the transaction was great; quick payment and correspondence was timely!

Thank you!

4. Excellent transaction with Misticunicorn who purchased some eyes and wigs from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. A perfect buyer. Thank you!

5. I did a partial trade with MysticUnicorn, she bought a Puki Darjeeling fullset
      and a LF Pukisha FP and offered me one of her baby unicorns as a trade too!!
      She was very nice and we had good communication, her items arrived and I'm
      currently waiting for her to send me the Unicorn :-)

6. I sold a pair of eyes to misticunicorn. The sale went off with out a hitch. Thanks very much! A great buyer.

7. Mistic Unicorn purchased a MNF from me and the transaction went very smooth. PM's were always answered in a friendly and timely manner and payment was prompt. She let me know when the doll arrived as well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks so much!

8. My 13 year old daughter bought a Puki puki Darjeeling from MisticUnicorn, and she is very easy to work with, and very nice! She was so sweet to my daughter, and even gave her an extra wig and some adorable bat wings that she made! My daughter absolutely loves her new baby! (Her first BJD) I highly recommend MisticUnicorn to anyone, and I won't hesitate to do business with her again.

9. I just completed a transaction with MisticUnicorn, and she was lovely to work with from start to finish. Things went smooth as silk, and she maintained wonderful communication. I would assuredly work with her in the future! I hope you enjoy the A-Line body!

10. MisticUnicorn bought some wigs from me, and the transaction was smooth and problem-free. Great communication too! Thank you so much! :-)

11. I sold a MNF Shiwoo scar head to her. She paid promptly and was fast with her replies. I would easily sell to her again. <3

12. MisticUnicorn bought a Faceless Puki body from me. She paid fast and was a delight to deal with.

13. i commissioned MisticUnicorn for some tattered and sooty angel wings..... they came out beautifully. they are easy to put on the doll, and look wonderful on her..... they were worth the wait. packed safely, and arrived in perfect condition. great seller.... i would buy again.

14. I commissioned MisticUnicorn for some angel wings for my SD-sized doll. They arrived safely and are very well made! They're simply gorgeous, very high quality, and are exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely commission wings from her again!

15. MysticUnicorn made me some Puki wings she is very talented and very sweet too! I would love to work with her again, Thanks so much

16. i received my second set of wings today, and they are truly lovely..... MSD size and full of lovely details. they were packed with great care and arrived safe and sound......

17. I commissioned two sets of SD-sized wings from MisticUnicorn. Sarah is a wonderful, generous artist, very sweet and accommodating and gracious; replies PMs promptly and shipped the wings carefully packaged. Her wings are of the highest quality.

Sarah made a colouring mistake on one set of wings -- and when I described it to her, she offered to take it back and make a new correct set for me, at no extra cost. And she did, to perfection. It's a very special honour to own MisticUnicorn wings! I enjoyed this transaction with Sarah, and recommend her and her craftwork highly.

Thank you so much for everything, it was a real delight working with you! :aheartbea

18. I bought a pair of wings from MisticUnicorn. They're even prettier in person! Makes me wish I had more than one doll with wings. ^^;

19. I bought a pair of 16" white angel wings from MisticUnicorn and she was absolutely the perfect seller! I had all sorts of questions about colors and sizes and she replied to every one of my messages extremely promptly and with much care and detail. She was very helpful with sending me some pictures so that I could understand the difference between the angel gray and white color. Shipping was fast and the product is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The pictures of these wings really do not do them justice! Couldn't be happier. :D

A+++++ seller. Will definitely do business with again! I'm already dreaming of 20" angel wings. :)

20. MisticUnicorn bought a pair of acrylic eyes from me. Great transaction, excellent communication, prompt payment. A great buyer, and definitely recommended! Thanks for a flawless transaction!