1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mistress_Of_Burden

Sep 30, 2008

1. I have sold a doll to Mistress_Of_Burden and everything went perfect, she knows what she wants and was so kind to inform me when the doll arrived ^^ thank you so much!!! ^^

2. I was in a Leekeworld GO hosted by Mistress_Of_Burden and am satisfied with the end result and the transaction itself. :)

There were problems on Leekeworld's end that Mistress_Of_Burden patiently helped resolve through with me and I couldn't have asked for more. Heck, I wouldn't have known what to do in that kind of situation. :'D

Thank you for being such a dear and I hope we meet again sometime in another transaction! :aheartbea

3. I brought my second doll/first MSD from Mistress_of_Burden. The transaction was a wonderful one and she was a great seller. Keeping me updated with things or letting me know an answer immediately if I had a question, she was incredibly kind throughout the entire ordeal. I wouldn't at all mind buying from her again. <3

4. Mistress_Of_Burden was the host of a Leekeworld GO I joined.

Everything was perfect and she was great at updating. My items reached me quickly and i couldn't be happier.
      Thank you~

5. I was in a LeekeWorld Group Order run by Mistress_Of_Burden.

Being my first GO, she was happy to explain the process to me and everything went smoothly! ^^ She kept in communication and even told us when she was going to be out of town a couple weeks in advance! The wig arrived quite fast and in good packaging. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!
      Thank you!

6. I did three faceups for mistress_of_burden. As always she was great to work with! Doing business with her is always a pleasure, and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again! :D

7. Misstress of Burden led a group order I was a part of! She kept all of us updated and was very organized! Awesome leader! Thanks again!

8. I took again part in an other Leekeworld Group Order and everything went again really perfect as always!! ^^
      Great communication. ;D Thank you very much again!! ^_^ Everything went so smooth!! :D

9. I took part in a leekeworld group order, everything was handled quite well! Communication was excellant as well.

10. I took part in another of MoB's Leekeworld group orders. My wigs arrived safely and she was pleasant and professional, as always. Thanks!

11. Sorry it took so long to leave this, please forgive me!
      <3

Mistress_Of_Burden participated in my Luts GO awhile back, things couldn't have gone better. :) Polite, friendly, and quick to respond, I wouldn't hesitate to let her join in the future<3

Thanks for participating! :D

12. I purchased a hoodie and jeans set for Yo-SD size from mistress_of_burden. The communication was fantastic and my items were shipped the very next day. It got here so fast! Perfect transaction, I would recommend her as a seller!

13. I purchased a littlefee body that was in excellent condition from Mistress_of_burden, she was very kind has great communication, and shipped out quickly, she was also very patient with me :) I recommend her to anyone :)

14. I bought a DollGa special wig from [FONT=&quot]Mistress_Of_Burden. The communication was excellent, she shipped it fast after payment. Shipping was superfast, and the packing was safe. Thank you very much! :)
      [/FONT]

15. I bought a Littlefee Bisou faceplate from Mistress_Of_Burden she was great to deal with! Prompt shipment and item was exactly as described! Thank you SOOOO much! :] <3

16. I purchased a pair of shoes from Mistress of Burden and was very pleased with the transaction! No worries!

17. I purchased a ltf outfit from mistress. I received it quickly and it was exactly as described! Thanks so much!!

18. I purchased a Luts Mohaior wig from Mistress_Of_Burden. The Communication was great and the shipping was fast!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! would buy from her again!!!

19. Purchased a wig from MOB and she was just great to deal with! Thank you!

20. Bought a fairyland bisou sleeping faceplate...Love it! Great 2 deal with!
      Yia
      mPy