1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mistress_Of_Burden

Sep 30, 2008

1. Participated in MoB's Leeke Go--excellent! Good communication and prompt shipping. Highly recommend.

2. I participated in a Leekeworld GO hosted by Mistress_of_burden, and I am so happy I did!! She updated the thread often to let everyone know when there was an update and she sent out my wigs asap when she got them in :) I would gladly be in another GO with her!! The wigs were packaged so well :) Thanks so much!! :D

3. I joined a Leekeworld GO she was running. She was wonderful to talk to, kept us updated on the GO thread, and shipped out promptly.
      Would definitely recommend, and I'd join another GO of hers without question. :) Thank you so much!

4. I joined her Leekeworld GO!! Updates are regular and she checks in with companies!
      I was an international participant, the package was well wrapped and protected everything arrived in perfect condition!!
      Thank you^^

5. I was in a Napidoll Pre-Order GO She host. She kept everyone undated. Good communication,great to deal with and highly recommended.:)
      Thank you so much!

6. I'm late! I also joined Mistress_Of_Burden's Napidoll GO.
      The communication was great, she was well organized, kept us updated and everything arrived quickly and safely. Highly recommended! :D

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

7. I participated in Mistress_Of_Burden's Napidoll GO. She was an awesome host! She kept us updated with Napidoll's progress, answered all our questions, and had a very organized system. I got my wig from the GO today, it was stuck at our local post office since August and I only found time to get it today. It was packed securely and arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate to join another GO hosted by Mistress_Of_Burden again. A+ :D Thank you!

8. i bought some MSD clothing and it arrived safely with no hassles. She was really kind and answered all of my questions quickly.

9. Mistress_Of_Burden participated in my Napidoll group order. All payments were made promptly and communication was great. Would gladly have them in future group orders!

10. I bought a very beautiful and limited Volks outfit from Mistress_of_burden. Everything went smoothly. She is a wonderful seller who informed about the shipment, gave me the tracking code etc. The outfit was in perfect shape. Friendly communication and fast shipping.
      I look forward to doing business with her again,thank you very much ♥

11. Bought a pair of shorts and mnf hands. Communication was great and shipping was quick! Would gladly do business with again. Thanks :daisy

12. I purchased from Gabby a Leekeworld wig - the transaction went smooth and in friendly atmosphere, the shipping was save and fast. She is also very polite and ready to help person. I highly recommend her as a seller! :) Thank you Dear!! :fangirl:

13. I had a great layaway transaction for a MNF Chloe with Mistress_Of_Burden! Great communication, quick shipping, flexible terms.. I couldn't have asked for a smoother process :) Thanks so much!!

14. I bought an MSD sweater from [h=2]Mistress_Of_Burden[/h]
      and shipping was fast and communication was very friendly!! Thank you so much!!

15. I bought minifee hands from Mistress_Of_Burden and I'm glad that I did. Her response was very quick and friendly, and the hands arrived safely. She packed them so well. I'd recommend her to anyone. Thank you!

16. Mistress_Of_Burden sold me a pair of Minifee hands. She was an awesome seller, very good with communiction and follow throu:) Will buy again! Thank you so much!

17. I bought Minifee hands from Mistress_Of_Burden. They were sent quickly and arrived well-packaged. I would recommend buying from her :)

18. I sold a Dollheart Fer to Mistress_of_Burden.... Everything went through perfectly and I would highly recommend the Mistress 110% to everyone!!

Hugest thankies :)

19. Purchased a Leeke wig from Mistress, replies and shipping were prompt and item as described. Beautiful, beautiful wig! And I'd certainly buy here again!
      :)

20. Mistress_Of_Burden bought Volks Nono head from me. Communication was good and payments prompt. Very good and patient buyer, would love to deal with in the future.

Thank you dear for positive transaction! :)