1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mistress_S_

Jan 11, 2007

1. I just bought a doll from her at a convention, and she was really friendly~ :D

Thank you so much!

2. I bought the DIM event boy from her, lovely to deal with and he arrived in perfect condition! I would certainly buy from her again.

3. I bought an outfit from mistress_S. It was a wonderful transaction and the outfit was just as pictured. Thanks!

4. Mistress_S_ purchased a pair of hands from me, the transaction was very smooth with great communication!

5. I sold a Haute Doll magazine to Mistress_S_, and the entire transaction was smooth and wonderful! A lovely buyer :)

6. Mistress_S_ participated in a Volks group order that I organized; her communication was excellent, very friendly and shipping/payment arrangements were 110% hassle-free. I'd do another group order with her in a heartbeat (maybe even faster)!

She also sold me an SD-sized kimono that I fell in love with while we were at a meet in the past year; the item was sold exactly as described (more specifically, exactly as I initially encountered it), arranging a time for pick-up was wholly painless and the purchase overall was a terrific experience! She's a trustworthy, honest and top-rate seller who won't steer you wrong!

7. I sold a YoSD Kira to mistress_S_, she paid immediately after I invoiced her ^^ All positive, thank you! <3

8. I sold a pair of resin BC wings to dear Sherry and the transaction was very smooth as always with sherry! She knew what she wanted, was very communicative and paid instantly! A+++++

9. mistress_S_ bought a wig from me, she paid quickly and pm'd me when it was received.
      She is a great pleasure to deal with!

10. I bought Swd Suzuna head on origin body from mistress_S and it was a fabulous transaction. There was an issue with the shipping and she was right on top of it and VERY fast to respond. It's easy to say 'great transaction' when everything goes perfectly. But I can honestly say this was a great transaction and she had the opportunity to show what a great trader she is through difficulty! I HIGHLY recommend her and hope we can do further business in the future.

(Of course it helps that I've been in love with her swd-Suzuna since I very first saw her and consider myself EXTREMELY lucky to have the opportunity to have bought her.)

11. I bought my DES head from her. She shipped it out quickly and was very helpful and very honest! Thank you so much! <3

12. I sold a Volks body to mistress_S_. The transaction was smooth and painless, and her payment was fast and communcation was also great. Thanks for the great transaction!

13. this lady is wonderful to deal with I bought an SD10 body from her and she shiped it to the uk in a wonderful box, its in great condition and thankyou soooo much once again, I definately recomend her as a seller! x

14. I sold a Soo head to mistress_S_. She is a lovely buyer, very understanding and quick to pay. Thank you!

15. mistress_S_ participated in a For My Doll GO I recently ran. C: She paid straight away and was totally lovely to deal with! :aheartbea

16. mistress_S_ bought a wig from me and was very pleasant to do business with. Come back anytime and thanks for your purchase:)

17. I just sold a body to mistress_S_, communication and payment were quick, and she was very friendly. ^_^ Thanks!

18. I bought an outfit set from mistress_S_ in what I would call the smoothest kind of transaction! She was exceptionally kind in communication and quite patient. On top of that, shipping was very fast! I would not hesitate to do business with mistress_S_ again. Thank you so much!!!

19. Back in November, I purchased two BJD heads from mistress_s. Both heads arrived at my house in good condition, packed and shipped very carefully by mistress_s, and both heads had beautiful face-ups, just like they were shown in her post and thread. Mistress_s also did a little extra, by giving me a good price on a package deal for the BJD items. There were no problems with shipping from Canada to the USA, either. She was a pleasure to deal with, and I recommend her for both the experienced BJD collector, as well as the first time buyer.

20. Mistress_S is a patient and polite buyer. I appreciate her business very much. Her payment was prompt and she let me know the moment my item arrived to her. Thank You so much for a lovely transaction