1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miyukisetsu

May 29, 2007

1. I commissioned two faceups from Miyukisetsu. They were willing to try new things with it (putting eyelashes on a sleeping head) and were extremely patient with me as they worked on getting a look I was happy with-- even going as far as wiping the faceup of their own accord to get it just right. They kept me up to date often and were an absolute pleasure to commission. Between how kind they were, how much work they put into both faceups, and how willing they were to work with me throughout every step of the process; I cannot recommend them enough. And both faceups look absolutely fantastic, to boot! They also shipped my heads back quickly and packaged them well.

Bottom line; they're a lovely person and a talented faceup artist, definitely worth commissioning.

2. Miyukisetsu did face ups for two of my dolls. She did a phenomenal job, she really brought their characters to life! I adore them both, they look better than I could've ever imagined! She replied super quickly to all of my messages, and got them done really fast as well. She's an absolutely lovely, kind and talented individual. I'm so glad I found someone so awesome to work on my dolls! :)

If I ever need a face up done on another doll, they'll be going straight to her! :aheartbea

3. Miyukisetsu just did my dreaming gluino vampire faceup and hes beautiful...i love his little tiny fangs...how does an artist get such tiny details so perfect...yay.
      I will certainly commision her again...a+++++

4. I commissioned Miyukisetsu to paint my tan Celine MNF boy. She did a perfect job! She was very sweet, quick on response on both the PM's and the faceup itself. I cant wait to commission her again! Thank you!!

5. Miyukisetsu did a face up for my Ino. She was really great about keeping in touch and sending me progress photographs during the process! She did a lovely job during the process. I would recommend her amazing work to all.

thanks,
      deb

6. Miyukisetsu did two more lovely faceups for me! I had more specific ideas in mind for them, and she worked closely with me to get them just right. She was, same as last time, an absolute pleasure to work with and put so much time and energy into my girl's faceups, and it really shows. I'd definitely go back to her if I had more blank dolls, but at it is I'll just have to highly recommend her instead~

7. I commissioned Miyu for the face-up on my Aquariusdoll Chloe. She did such a fantastic job, beyond my expectations ! Miyu kept me informed with regular updates and was really friendly and agreeable to my requests. Absolutely can't fault Miyu or her work ! I would highly recommend her to anyone ! Thank you so much Melissa xxx

8. I just got my faceplate back from Miykisetsu and she did a great job! My little Pukipuki Ani has the anime face where you have to paint the eyes in and I'm very pleased with the whole look. I would not hesitate to send another face to her to have done. :dance

9. Miyukisetsu just did my 3 soom idealian gluino boys faceups.
      they are beautiful..she does fantastic work and she trys very hard to achieve the look you want for your doll...she listens to what you want.
      very kind..
      my faceplates were shipped back to me packaged safely and quickly.
      she has done other faceups for me and I will continue to send off my babies to her in the future.
      A+++++ ARTIST

10. Just received two heads I had MiyukisetuPaint for me and they are lovely! She sent many pictures so that I was informed at every step of the process. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Any face ups I need I will send to her.

11. Miyukisetsu just did a faceup on my Zaoll Luv, and I couldn't be happier -- it's been a joy to deal with Melissa from beginning to end, her turnaround time is VERY impressive, and I absolutely adore the faceup she gave my girl! I will definitely be back for more faceups as soon as I have dolls who need them. :aheartbea

12. Thanks so much, dear lady! My Elizabeth Jayne looks AMAZING!!!
      [​IMG]

13. Miukisetsu did an Artist's Choice faceup on my Luts Kiwi, and it is absolutely stunning! She was amazing to work with, too - kept me up to date on everything, and made me feel so confident that my doll was in good hands. She is home safe and sound and she is gorgeous. I would definitely commission work from her again. Thank you!

14. Miukisetsu did a pair of Artist Choice faceups on my Pukifee Mio faceplates, and I am super happy with them! They're absolutely beautiful! The faceplates were well packed when they arrived, and she was gracious and communicative throughout a USPS snafu.

15. Miyu just did another faceup for me on my soom heliot dream ripper.
      Its just beautiful...as always.
      A+++++

16. Miyukisetsu did a faceup for my Littlefee Ante. Communication was fast and friendly, and she did an amazing job! The head was also well packed on the return trip. Highly recommended! :)

17. I commissioned Miyukisetsu to do a fawn faceup for my MNF Sarang. Communication was awesome as always, she let me know when the head arrived and the face was well protected for the return trip home! (I forgot a face shield for her) The faceup turned out exactly as I imagined! It's perfect and beautiful! Amazing work! Very Highly recommended!! Thank you again!

18. miyukisetsu just did another faceup for me on my romantic hyperon head.
      its as beautiful as the others she has done.
      I will certainly commision her again...A+++++

19. I commissioned two face ups from Miyukisetsu and I could not have been more pleased. She was was super prompt and attentive to all my questions and requests and she made my first time sending my doll from home easy and enjoyable. I hope to have more face ups from her in the future!!

20. I commissioned Miyukisetu to do a faceup on my Juri '13. Miyukisetsu did an amazing job on my girl, she's exactly how I wanted her. Communication was excellent and I was sent multiple progress pictures. My girl was shopped back in a timely manner. Well worth the money and I would highly recommend her!
      Thank you again! :)