1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miyukisetsu

May 29, 2007

1. Miyukisetsu did a gorgeous faceup for my KDF wintery '12. She was incredibly friendly and great with keeping me updated (quick to let me know when the weather got in the way of working, etc). I am 1000% satisfied with the result and would not hesitate to commission her again

2. I received my heads back from commissioning Miyukisetsu last night! She did a lovely job on both of my dolls and was incredibly friendly! She is a real pleasure to work with and I and would definitely like to commission her again sometime. Thank you for being so sweet throughout the whole process!

3. Words can not express how happy I am that I sent my blank MNF Celine to Miykisetsu for face up services. The face up is beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Miykisetsu was great, very professional and quick. I will definitely be using her services again for the next blank doll.

Thank you so much!

4. commissioned for a faceup and am SO HAPPY with the results. Miyu was able to use a slew of inspiration photos to create exactly the look i was hoping for. My Suxun head came out stunning and i cant wait to get her a body! I am already talking about the next commission with her! Fast turnaround, FANTASTIC communication, and speedy shipping that was well packaged and safe. A+++++++++ would work with happily again.

5. Reeeaaallly late leaving this feedback, but ANYWAYS...

I commissioned Miyukisetsu to do two face-ups for me this past winter. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with!! Quick communication, and she was super friendly. Her work is beautiful and I couldn't be happier with the results!! Thank you very much!

6. @Miyukisetsu and I just completed an even trade/swap for Minifee A-line and Minifee Moe-line bodies. She was very quick to respond to all messages, is very friendly, was prompt to ship (we agreed to ship the same day) and was open to all suggestions as I believe this was the first time for both of us to do an even trade. She also included a small gift in my package that was very much appreciated.

I am extremely satisfied with my transaction with Miyukisetsu and I would love to do business with her again. :aheartbea

7. Message for Miyukisetsu since I can't find another way to do it - your inbox is full and I need to send you a message! About how glorious the face-ups you have done are, and how to pay for them! :D Heh, I'll edit this into a proper feedback later. :)

8. Miyu did a fantastic face-up on my Narae N40s - my girl looks amazing !! Miyu is a wonderful artist, communication is great and really friendly, and she works as quickly as the Texan weather allows. I love her work and highly recommend her !

9. Oops, can't edit the message above, never mind.

I'd like to leave very positive feedback for Miyukisetsu - I commissioned two face-ups from her, a Kid Delf Ani and a MNF Chloe, and she did such a beautiful job! They both look so gorgeous now!!!

Communication was great, and she was happy to alter the few slight things I wanted different, and kept in touch with me every step of the way. I did this as a partial trade for some MNF dresses, and she was great at communicating what she wanted there too! THe heads were securely packaged to send back to me too, and arrived safely. :)

Beautiful face-ups, highly recommended!!!!

10. Miyu has done it again! This time she did a sleeping version of the AMAZING face up she gave my TS MNF Mirwen girl, so now I have a bigger range of things I can do with her! She also gave my WS Marl girl a fantastic face up with basically no input from me because I didn't know what I wanted. Thank you so much for the lovely work you do!

11. I commissioned a faceup from her, and she did a fabulous job! Always responds to any questions, super friendly, and provides lots of progress pics! I'm super pleased! My boy looks fabulous now! :D10/10 would recommend

12. I also got a faceup (the xagadoll Mibobby if people look at Miyukisetsu's flickr) and it looks wonderful! I'm very happy with the end result and everything was handled quickly with a lot of communication and progress shots. Definitely would recommend.

13. Miyukisetsu did a face up on my tan PukiPuki Ruby. I am totally delighted with the result and would highly recommend her work. The transaction was a pleasure from start to finish. I am sure I will be sending more work her way.

14. Miyukisetu did the faceup on my Magical Angel Sherry, which has translucent green resin. This can't have been easy, but she took on the challenge and kept me updated frequently with in-progress pics and information. It was a real joy to work with her, and I hope I can send more work her way in the future.

15. Miyukisetsu gave my Cerisedolls Ellana a face-up and it came out beautiful! Communication was good too, and I was kept up to date with photos during the entire process.

16. Got a faceup done on my very first gal by Miyu and she did a wonderful job! Ansell is absolutely gorgeous! I love the work and Miyu had awesome feedback during the whole process and answered all my questions. I will definitely be doing business with her again. Such a pleasure to work with!
      [​IMG] New Faceup! by Teresa Molles, on Flickr

17. Positive feedback.

I commissioned Miyukisetsu to paint my Volks F-34 for me. It took a bit longer than I expected, but she kept me updated throughout and the end-result is of the highest quality. The face-up is one of the most well-done that I've commissioned and she strikes a very good balance between following requests and also allowing her own skill to show through.

I would definitely do business with her again, beautiful work, much appreciated.

18. Commissioned a faceup from miyukisetsu and am very pleased!! Good communication, and was very pleasant to work with. Would commission again.