1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for miztyl

Jan 19, 2007

1. I sold an MSD Ajumapama tank & armwarmers to miztyl. Communication was great & payment was quick. A perfect transaction. <3 Recommended buyer!

2. Not sure if I should put this in here or not, but miztyl sent me a shirt for my incoming [first SD] doll and she is awesome. :)

3. I did a partial trade with miztyl for a Dollheart shirt of mine.
      Everything went smoothly and I'm super happy with the trade :')!

Thanks so much!!

4. Bought a pink Dollheart wig. She shipped quickly and packed it well. Thank you so much!

5. I bought a Dollheart Coat, and it was well packed. Even included a little lollipop! Well packed and very quick shipping. Thanks!

6. I bought a skirt from miztyl, and had a great transaction! Thank you!

7. I was in miztyl's group order and everything went smoothly. Communication was fast and she shipped the packages when she said she would. I trusted her through the whole transaction. She's also very nice and understanding, she even gave me free tracking! I would not mind buying or participating in one of her group orders in the future. Thanks miztyl.

8. I bought a wonderful Dollmore outfit from miztyl and she shipped very promptly and the set is gorgeous--thank you so much! I'd recommend her to anyone!

9. I bought some pieces from a Dollheart outfit from miztyl and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was great and the items were shipped quickly and safely. Thanks again!

10. I did a trade with Miztyl. We traded outfits and I could not be happier. She is the perfect trade partner, super sweet and fun to chat with. She has great communication, and packaged the outfit perfectly. I would not hesitate to trade/buy/or sell from anytime. Thanks again for the great trade. :)

11. Miztyl purchased some elastic from me. Excellent communication, prompt payment and let me know when items arrived safely. Thanks so much!

12. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

miztyl bought a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly and even let me know when the eyes arrived! Over all she was an excellent buyer! I highly recommend her.

13. I sold a dress to miztyl and she was very friendly to deal with. Good communication and prompt payment, would happily deal with again. Thanks

14. miztyl bought a Dollheart dress set from me. All her payments were on time and she was very good at communicating. Overall, the transaction was quite pleasant. I would definitely do business with her again.

Many thanks! :)

15. Smooth transaction with a purchase, great clear and polite communication. Thank you so much will do business with you again!

16. I bought a Dollheart cape from miztyl, and I had a very good transaction! She kept me informed when she shipped and was very nice, thank you so much! :aheartbea

17. miztyl swapped Dollheart Fukubukuro items with me; everything went great. Thanks again! :D

18. I did a swap with miztyl, and she was an absolute delight to work with! Friendly pm's, quick ship, overall, a great experience! I would be happy to buy from, sell to, or swap with miztyl again!

19. Did a trade with Miztyl and it was wonderful! Communication was excellent, shipped when she said she would and let me know when her package arrived. Would love to work with her again. Thank you!

20. miztyl participated in my Luts GO! She was prompt with payment, friendly, and understanding when the delf string got sold out before I could place the order. Thanks for a pleasant transaction!