1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mizukitiger

May 31, 2010

1. Mizuitiger bought a wig from me. :) Everything went smoothly! :chocoberry Thank you so much!

2. I just purchased a long black wig from Mizukitiger-san. ^^ She shipped lightning fast; was very communicative and friendly throughout and even threw in a wine/burgundy colored fur wig at no additional charge!!! :wow:

Thanks again for a pleasant transaction!!! Perfect!!!!!! She's a true asset to DoA and I'd recommend her to anyone!

God bless!

~Setsuna

3. Mizukitiger was part of my Leeke GO. Such a patient member, as Leeke took forever to ship our parcel. Very quick with paying invoices and lovely to talk to! I would gladly deal with her again.

4. Mizuitiger purchased a summer outfit and shoes from me. Transaction was fabulous, received payment quickly and was very pleasant to communicate with. Thank you.

5. I bought mizukitiger's Chrom outfit on layaway and the transaction was awesome, great comunication and fast shipping. I would love to deal with her again!

6. Mizukitiger bought a Dreamingdoll Hue head from me. She was fabulous. Very communicative and understanding. She paid immediately and was awesome to deal with. I would definitely deal with her again. A+ buyer!

7. Mizukitiger sold me a minimee head. she divided it into two payments for me, shipped it super quick and it arrived in wonderful condition with superb packaging!

I would love to buy from her again! It was a pleasure!

8. Mizukitiger commissioned a face-up and hand blushing from me, and everything went great! Super easy to work with and overall pleasant commission! Would love to work with again in the future! :) Thank you SO much again! <333

9. Just bought some Shoshon antlers last Thursday. They were in the mail the next day, and to me now on Tuesday. Very fast, very no-hassle ^^
      Feel confident in any future transactions with Mizu~

10. I purchased Luts 2010 Event head with fantasy horns. Enjoyed everything about the transaction. Great communication all the way and careful packing. AAA++ seller!

Thanks. I'll fun with your creation.

11. Mizukitiger was awesome to deal with. She did a layaway with me for a Camellia Dynasty body. She made her layaway payments on time and was friendly to communicate with. Thanks so much!

12. Mizuitiger bought an MSD dress from me ^ ^ she replied to my messages, and paid, super quickly and wrote me as soon as it arrived to her and she had left feedback. I would definitely sell to them again!

13. A+++++++++++++++++++++
      Me and Mizuitiger did a trade.Communication was great!. Everything went great and my items were shipping in a timely matter as well as packed nicely. She even added in a little something for my kids. Thank ^_^

14. Sold a jacket to miukitiger. A pleasant, super easy transaction, with great communication. Definitely recommended! Thanks!

15. Mizukitiger purchased a pair of boots from me and was a great buyer. She paid fast and kept great communication with me throughout the sale. I would absolutely love to work with her again.

Sent from my mobile device

16. Purchased a white and blue MSD martial arts outfit from Mizukitiger. Transaction was wonderful. Communication was great and the item was perfect. Would do business with again.

17. Mizukitiger traded some eyes for a pair of doll zone she's from me, great communication, super polite, shipped fast, well packaged, great trade! I would love to trade with mizukitiger again!

18. Mizukitiger purchased a doll from me and the transaction could not have gone any nicer ! She made payments on the doll on the exact dates she agreed to make them, without fail. I highly recommend this member, and wouldn't hesitate to transact with her again. Thank you, Ashley !

19. Mizukitiger bought DF ZiLou head from me. The communication was perfect and we can make deal easily. ;) She is friendly and kind buyer. 100% positiv feedback! ^^ Thank you!

20. Bought an outfit from mizukitiger. Communication was excellent. Shipping was quick. The outfit is great. I'd definitely do business with her again!