1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mizunoseiryuu

Feb 13, 2007

1. I sold my doll to mizunoseiryuu.
      she paid very exactly and informed me whenever she had updates.
      As a seller... I was very lucky to deal with mizunoseiryuu who was a very exact, kind, sincere buyer. ^_^
      she never forgot letting me know when she got the doll!
      Highly recommend to everyone!
      it was a GREAT pleasure to deal with mizunoseiryuu! thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!

2. Great buyer. Fast & prompt payment. Excellent communication too. Highly recommended.

3. mizunoseiryuu bought a Dolkot boy body form me~she is nice~replied quickly and paid punctually for the layaway~it's really a good transaction and I enjoy it~thank you~^^

4. Another GREAT transaction with mizunoseiryuu !
      she paid super quick and we had wonderful communication
      she is a fantastic buyer!
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thanks, mizunoseiryuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I was lucky enough to win a SOOM - Sard from mizunoseiryuu (VERY lucky... Super-duper-califragilisticexpealidocious lucky), and the transaction was perfect in every way. Mizunoseiryuu was very responsive to PM's and diligent in her thread updates. The doll god-that-is-Sard shipped lightning fast, getting to me less than a week after the auction ended! He was wrapped very well, and his condition was outstanding.

I highly recommend Mizunoseiryuu as a seller. Aside from the fact that she sold me my dream doll, she made the entire buying experience a pleasant one. She's a goddess in my book. :)

6. I sold a fer to mizunoseiryuu - she paid promptly and let me know that it arrived safely. Thank you! :)

7. Thank you mizunoseiryuu for the trade! You were so nice and prompt on everything! My new fella was very securely wrapped and packed.
      Thank you so much!!!!
      -m

8. I just bought a Volks Minoru Kamimura head from mizunoseiryuu--it was an absolutely perfect transaction, and if there were something better than "perfect," it would have been that, too! Alexia was very quick and friendly about replying to my PM, and she shipped the head the same day I paid (!!) She even took the time to send an extra picture and make sure I was comfortable with the purchase, because she was concerned about a microscopic smudge above one ear that she noticed while packing up the head. When Minoru arrived, he was in ideal condition--I couldn't ask for a better purchase or a better seller! :aheartbea

9. Hi ^_^ I bought a tiny from mizunoseiryuu. She was a delight to work with!!! I'd be happy to work with her again ^_^ Communication was great, service prompt - all around a great experience ^_^
      Thank you!!!!

10. I purchased a head from mizunoseiryuu, she was kind and helpful. Perfect transaction. Trusty seller.

11. Mizunoseiryuu bought several items from me; payment was quick and transaction went smoothly. Thanks again!

12. Bought a DoD Lahoo from mizunoseiryuu, she was honest about his condition and had great communication. He arrived safe and sound and very well packed. Thank you! :D

13. I sold an outfit to mizunoseiryuu. Communication was great and she paid very quickly. Highly recommended :)

14. I sold a Nanuri '07 head to mizunoseiryuu. She was very quick to pay and let me know as soon as the head arrived. An enjoyable transaction !

Thank you mizunoseiryuu for your trust !

15. I just completed a trade with mizunoseiryuu and it was probably the smoothest and fastest transaction I've had on DoA. I traded my MDF Cian for her JID Asa and it was a match made in dolly heaven. She even threw in some goodies. I was very happy with the communication and timely arrival. I would recommend her to anyone! :)

16. I bought an Elf El from mizunoseiryuu. The transaction and her professional manner were nothing short of superb. I originally only wanted the head and we set up a good layaway deal for that, but later I also asked if I could have the body as well. mizunoseiryuu was very understanding, excellent with setting up the layaway, and even made me a lovely video to show details of what the body was like! It was a fantastic transaction and I would definitely deal with mizunoseiryuu again :)

17. Oh I forgot to add that mizunoseiryuu also put some clothes on the Elf El, which was very nice gesture :D

18. Sold my Elf Pan to Mizu, Quick and reliable ^,^

19. Purchased a Model Delf body from mizunoseiryuu. Everything about this transaction was excellent -- reasonable layaway payment, body shipped promptly with the original box, pillows & guides from Luts, and arriving in new condition. Absolutely fantastic seller! :D

20. - Positive -
      I bought a Minifee Chiwoo Special from mizunoseiryuu. Lovely seller to work with! Communication was great throughout, the doll was sent when promised, and arrived very well packed and in as described condition. Thank you!