1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mizunotsubasa

Feb 10, 2008

1. I bought a Pukifee Zoe from mizunotsubasa. She was pleasant to work with and communication was great. The doll was shipped quickly and arrived safely and very well packaged. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks!

2. Mizunotsubasa joined my Taco split. She was quick with responses and prompt with payment as well as a pleasure to work with. :D

3. Good transaction with Mizunotbubasa :aheartbea
      I bought her Crobidoll Lance chesire Kitten (with layaway option) :D
      Friendly comunication, and accurated fast shipping:):)
      Thank you so much!!:whitetruffle:whitetruffle:whitetruffle

4. mizunotsubasa was my split leading for a Soom Aloa - I got the Aloa Centaur body! -- Communication was prompt, shipping was timely, and all items were very well packaged!

This transaction was flawless!! I would reccommend mizunotsubasa as a split leader in a heartbeat! ♥♥♥ Totally fabulous & wonderful!!!

Thank You SO much for everything! I would happily do a split with you again! Congrats on your new little one! ♥

5. mizunotsubasa was my split partner for Soom Shale. I got the human head with the extra human body and she got the fantasy Shale. It was a great transaction! She was always prompt and pleasant to talk to, and she shipped my boy almost as soon as she got him. Thanks so much, mizu!

6. Mizunotsubasa joined my Soom Argil split. ^^ Paid on time, always kept with the schedule, very nice and responsive, and let me know when the package arrived to her. ^^ A perfect split participant. Thank you so much! ^^

7. I participated in a Soom split run by Mizunotsubasa! I'm very pleased with the whole process! She was a great split leader. Communication was fast and friendly. Upon arrival, my parts were shipped out and arrived safe and sound! I'd love to do business with Mizunotsubasa again, and I highly recommend her!

8. Mizu was in yet another of my Dollmore GOs :D As per usual, she is an absolutely pleasure to do business with~ A+!

Thanks!
      L.

9. Mizunotsubasa joined my Soom´s Luxullia split. Everything went wonderfully, she paid very quickly and she was patient, communicative and nice when our order delayed a little bit more than expected. She let me know when her order arrived to her and was comprehensive when there were some issues with her package. A very nice and smooth person. Would love to deal with again, and highly reccommend to other.

Thank you so much!!! :) :)

10. Mizunotsubasa took part in my Borol split! Payments were prompt and on time, and communication was pleasant and never an issue. She was very understanding when there were issues with shipping that did get straightened out and very patient and a pleasure to deal with. I'd be more than happy to deal with her again. Thank you!

11. Super! A ++ :thumbup

Mizunotsubasa was a participant in my GO. Excellent communication and prompt payment. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Thank you :)

12. I bought a LF Shiwoo Elf from Mizunotsubasa. Communication was excellent during the sales process, and he arrived quickly, in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

13. I purchased Appini's outfit from Mizunotsubasa and the deal couldn't have resulted better. Communication has been great and shipping incredibly fast. In conclusion, I highly recommend dealing with her. Thank you very much!

14. i join a Soom split with Mizunotsubasa and she answered all my question fast and ship out fast. Very happy :)

15. I just bought a Soom Pyrol head from mizunotsubasa. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, and the head arrived safely and well packed. I would definitely not mind doing business with mizunotsubasa again. :)

16. Great transaction with mizunotsubasa. Everything went amazingly. Thank you!

17. Mizunotsubasa participated in my Winter 2012 Fairyland Group Order. Over the course of setting up the GO, all communications were friendly and polite and she made payments promptly with absolutely no issue! She was patient during the 2 month wait and let me know right away once the package arrived safe and sound at home. I would happily have her join any future GOs! ^_^ Thanks again!

18. Bought DearMine Oz from this seller. Very lovely and helpful to deal with. Was very quick in all replies. I would be more then happy to deal with again :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. I participated in a split with mizunotsubasa. Perfect transaction. Great communication, and she shipped promptly after the order arrived.

20. Participated in a Soom split for the centaur body with Mizunotsubasa. She kept great communication and even held the doll for me while I was out of town once it shipped to her. The body arrived to me in perfect condition and well packaged. Definitely recommend her!