1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mizzbeee

Feb 25, 2009

1. I got cute black boots for my MSD from Mizzbeee and everthing whent great!! She shiped fast and was very kind and nice about my questions! ^_^ I would love to buy from again!! A++ Buyer!

2. Sold Mizzbeee a few pairs of eyes. Communication was smooth and friendly, payment was sent lightening fast. She was a lovely buyer!

3. Mizzbee bought some clothes from me. The transaction went perfectly!

4. Barb (Mizzbeee) joined my Luts GO. Her communication and payments were very quick, & she was a very patient & helpful participant through the GO, and she notified me once her items arrived! Our transaction was so much fun & pleasant and I'd love to work with her again anytime!! TY! :kitty2

5. Barb bought two MSD sized dresses from me and the transaction was perfect, start to finish!

6. Mizzbee bought some clothing from me, and was very pleasant and friendly. Would sell to again in a heartbeat!

7. Agh, I never got to leave feedback! Mizzbeee bought a sofa from me and the transaction was smooth and trouble-free - Thank you so much! I'm sorry for the delay!

8. I bought a pair of SD boots from Mizzbee. ^^
      She took additional pictures, shipped super fast, packed very well, and was a pleasure to deal with!
      I would gladly do business with her again!

9. I bought an adorable new with tags white wig from Mizzbeee and it arrived promptly and was securely packaged. Thank you!

10. Excellent transaction with Mizzbeee who purchased some shoes from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. A perfect buyer. Thank you!

11. I bought a Luts Soo Head 1/3

Wowzer Mizzbeee, that felt like same day service.

Wonderful experience. Top notch everything. I HOPE there will be many more transactions between us.

AAAAAA+++++++ Thank you.

12. Sold a pair of Val Z circus pants to Mizzbeee and the transaction was perfect! Pleasant in all communications and very sweet. Really enjoyed doing business with. Thanks!

13. sold some MSD clothing to Mizzbeee and everything went great! highly recommend her as a buyer!

14. i purchased an outfit and jacket from mizzbeee. the transaction went smoothly and shipping was quick. the items arrived in great condition. i would highly recommend her as a seller and would gladly do business with her again! thanks! :)

15. Missbeee purchased shoes and socks from me...she paid quickly, good communication and a really nice person. Thanks honey! k

16. sold a pair of shoes to mizzbeee.
      communication was great, payment was prompt, she let me know as soon as the item arrived safely too her.
      I would be more than happy to do business with her again.

17. I bought a Serendipity Alice from Mizzbee she was an awesome seller friendly quick to reply and even let me put alice on payments. she shipped quickly and even followed up to make sure everything went well! i would love to buy from her again!

18. Mizzbeee bought an outfit from me and made me a very happy seller. Quick payment and great communication. I would love to do business again sometime. :)

19. I sold an Another Secret 'Orchid' head to Mizzbee. Terrific transaction!

20. I just completed a delightful transaction with Mizzbeee. She purchased a used DT elf body from me and the transaction was smooth and pleasant from start to finish. Her communication and follow-through is excellent. I hope we get to work together again in the future!