1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ModernWizard

Feb 28, 2007

1. ModernWizard bought an IH Luna Tamer head and tail from me. I can only recommend her for awesome communication and fast payment. :thumbup

2. :aheartbea Superb seller. Super fast postage and friendly comms. I adopted a little elfdoll Kai and she arrived in perfect condition. Thank you very much :)

3. I bought a Banji from MW and the transaction went very smoothly. Communication was excellent, she was shipped quickly, packaged well, and was exactly as described. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

4. ModernWizard purchased a pair of Euclase hands from me. Communication was flawless, payment prompt, and she let me know when they arrived. Excellent buyer.

5. I bought two faceplates from ModernWizard, she was very kind, and great with communication. She is very pleasant!!! THANKS Heaps!!!

6. I just received a robe from ModernWizard and the process went without a hitch. She is a pleasure to deal with and I'd buy from her anytime.

7. I bought IH Luna Tamer's tail from ModernWizard for use with one of my dolls. She answered all of my questions and even worked to get it shipped for as cheap as possible. Shipping was prompt and the tail was packed securely to ensure it would arrive in one piece. It is just as described. Highly recommended! Thank you so much! ^_^

8. Bought elfdoll tiny Dodo from her, awesome communication, the doll was packaged so well and she's been well taken care of. Thank you so much, I love her!

9. I bought an AngelsDoll Hyang with an AngelsDoll outfit from Modern Wizard and it was a great transaction! Super fast communication and shipping. The doll arrived quickly and safely, I couldn't recommend more! Thank you!

10. Modern Wizard ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom design, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

11. ModernWizard bought an outfit from me, and it was a very smooth, pleasant transaction. Definitely would do business again in a heartbeat.

12. I have bought a head from MW.

She has kindly accepted to send to a proxy, the communication has been nice, the head has arrived without any trouble to my proxy in the US.

Recommended seller +1

13. ModernWizard and I participated in a successful trade together--cute props from her and glass eyes from me. Communication was friendly and prompt (except when DoA decided to cause a tiny bit of mischief). Shipping was super speedy, and the items were nicely packaged. And MW was kind and understanding throughout. ^^

Thank you!

14. ModernWizard adopted a tiny doll from me and apart from the fact that the doll could hardly have gone to a nicer new home, the transaction was pleasant and smooth all throughout. Communication was always fast, friendly and interesting, payments swift, everything's perfect. Thank you, E.!

15. ModernWizard is a dear! Thanks so much for the fast shipping and great trade! Again Thanks soooooo much for letting Emma come home to me!
      -Melissa

16. I bought Soom fairy legs from ModernWizard. The communication was very good and the legs were shipped fast. ^^
      Only the postal service was really slow. XD
      Thank you again. ^^

17. I recently bought a Fairyland Realpuki Soso from ModernWizard, the transaction was amazing and she was really good about the layaway, the doll was packaged well and arrived in just under a week, communication was fantastic. I would be more than happy to do another transaction with her again in the future!

18. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

19. Wonderful person, easy transaction. I would do business again.:)

20. I bought a Luna head from ModernWizard. She was excellent to work with. I received the head in just a few days, well wrapped, in excellent condition. I would highly recommend her. Thank You!