1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mokarran

Feb 9, 2009

1. Morrakan bought two pairs of SQ-Lab hands from me, and the deal was great, I'll be happy to deal with her again anytime! :3nodding:

2. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu head from mokarran. Communication was great, shipping and packing was wonderful, and the head was exactly as pictured/described. Would totally buy from in the future. Thank you!

3. Mokarran sold me a modded Sarang 15. Great communication, was very understanding about me forgetting to make my payments :sweat and my little elf is in perfect condition. A+++++ as we'd say on eBay. 10/10 would recommend!

4. I bought Distant Memory Boy Body from Mokarran. I'm very satisfied by the deal. The doll was packed carefully and shipped fast! Morrakan is a reliable and responsive seller, great communication! :thumbup Many thanks! :aheartbea

5. I had a great transaction with mokarran
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Positive feedback

I bought a lovely head with faceup from mokarran and everything was wonderful and the head was exactly as described and was very well packaged and protected for shipping!:thumbup
      I would happily buy from mokarran again.:)

7. Mokarran purchased a PKF Mio from me. She paid right away and had great communication. Thank you again. :)

8. mokarran and I did a wonderful trade. I traded my MNF Rheia for her Spiritdoll Proud body.She was wonderful to communicate with and even helped with comparison pics .Transaction went just as promised and the body was just as described. Would work with again with trade or purchase :)

Thank you,
      Zenna

9. I sold an unoa body to mokarran and it was a positively fantastic transaction! She paid quickly and was thoroughly friendly the entire time! Thanks a ton! :D

10. I purchased a Tan MNF Rheia from mokarran. Shipping was super fast, I think I only had to wait a day, maybe two? before I received my doll, who was wonderfully packaged and came just as described.

I would not hesitate to purchase another doll from mokarran in the future!

11. Bought a bunch of eyes from mokarran and I'm very happy! Communication was prompt and friendly, shipping was very fast and everything was packed perfectly. Would gladly recommend them!

12. I bought an SD sweater from mokarran and everything was perfect. Thank you!!

13. I bought 2 sweaters from mokarran. The communication and transaction were fantastic. Would definitely recommend as a seller! Thank you :)

14. I bought a pair of pants from mokarran in my first post back from a very long doll hiatus, and it was a very pleasant re-introduction to the community. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a tiny delf peter elf from Morrakan he is so cute thanks for nice communication and fast shipping

16. mokarran bought a default sist faceplate from me and was wonderful to deal with. Thank you for the smooth transaction! :)

17. Mokarran sold me two adorable tiny outfits. Everything about the transaction was great. Super fast shipping and well packed.
      Excellent seller.

18. I bought a wig from Mokarran and couldn't be happier. I would definitely do business from her again. Thank you very much! :kitty2

19. I bought a pair of eyes from mokarran. Communication was great and the eyes arrived quickly! Thank you!

20. I purchased a Pukitaur hybrid from mokarran on a longer layaway. She was super nice and understanding when I had a family emergency and one of my payments was a little late. She is super friendly and has great communication and she packed the dolly very well! I would recommend her for transactions, for sure! Thank you so much for my little cutiepie! <3