1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Moonbreeze

Jan 2, 2011

1. Moonbreeze bought a pair of boots and a fur wig from me. She was prompt with responses and payment and was a pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope you like the items!

2. Moonbreeze contacted me for a trade! She traded her painted Migidoll Yuri head for my Napidoll Chesi head. The head arrived quickly, packaged safely, and in wonderful condition. <3 I love him to pieces, thank you!

3. Moonbreeze sold me a blank Latidoll Suji and shipped her very securely. She added a ton of extras and a little gift. Her communication throughout the entire process was very good. When she sent pictures of the doll, she sent many, and they were clear; so I had a very good idea of what I was purchasing from her. She shipped my doll via EMS 3-5 day shipping. This being my very first purchase here on DoA's MP, is a very positive one to say the least. I would not hesitate to buy from Moonbreeze as she is very honest and prompt. Thank you very much for everything Moonbreeze :)

4. Moonbreeze sold me a pair of handmade yo-SD outfits for male and female. They came in very good condition, and are extremely well made. Alot of effort was put into the details, and the outfits are beautiful and fit perfectly. They also came beautifully packaged, with instructions on how to put on the arm warmers for the female set.

I also bought a painted Soom Alk from her before, and she was very easy to deal with. She sent me many clear pictures so I was sure of what I was getting. She also helped me by including a wig and an outfit in the sale as I was a new collector at the time.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Moonbreeze again!

5. Moonbreeze bought DDS Body and outfits from me. She was good communication and fast payment. Highly recommended. Thank you so much. :)

6. Sold some stuffs for moonbreeze
      Great transaction with fast pm and payment
      Thank you very much again!!! ^__^

7. Purchased two pairs of YOSD hand from Moonbreeze. She ship out fast and the package arrive safely today. Thank you so much. ^_^

8. purchase a pair of hands from moonbreeze >___<...i love the transaction, smooth and very communicative. Thankie, dear.

9. moonbreeze bought a yosd and some dress sets from me,lovely buyer and sent payment on time,such a smooth transaction,thank you :dance

10. Moonbreeze sold me some hands for YoSD. The parcel was sent quickly, packing very reliable. I will be always glad to have business with such responsible seller!

11. Moonbreeze purchased a Volks outfit from me- a great buyer, I would happily recommend her :) Thanks so much!

12. Moonbreeze sold a dress set to me, good communication, let me know as soon as she had sent it. Dress came in great condition and well pack. And my girl loves it. Thank you so much for selling me the dress.

13. hello!
      thaaaaaank yooooouuuu very very very muuuuuch for milhwa head!
      he is sooooo lovely and beautiful! !!
      thaaaanks! ^_^

14. I bought a doll from Moonbreeze. She packaged her really well. There were some mishaps, but she's a very kind person and tried her best to rectify the situation. Overall I'm happy with the transaction. :)