1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for morbidrose

Jul 17, 2006

1. I bought Morbidrose old saint head and she was able to ship him the next day!
      She was very friendly and incredibly patient with me. Thank you so much for everything !
      I recommend her to anyone who is interested in buying from her ~

2. Bought some red Lorifina shoes from morbidrose and the transaction was great! These shoes are super cute and perfect for my Narae. Would definitely do business with again! Highly recommended. :)

3. Bought a wig from morbidrose, it was very well packaged and shipped exactly when promised. Absolutely thrilled and I would not hesitate to do business with again!

4. I bought a MNF Ruth head from morbidrose. It arrived so fast I could scarcely believe it was already here! It was also very well packaged and the face-up's so much nicer when I see it "in person" than it looked on the sales pics. :) Morbidrose's a very friendly contact and answered all my PMs very fast. Excellent seller!

5. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Morbidrose and they arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. Great communication, would definitely buy from her again!

6. Purchased a pair of green 14 mm eyes from morbidrose and they came in fast and flawlessly packaged! A great A+ seller and would not hesitate to buy from again! Thank you!

7. I bought some shoes and eyes from morbidrose. The items are perfect and they shipped fast. I would love to buy from morbidrose again!

8. I sold Yder's head to Morbidrose. Everything was awesome~! Friendly to talk to, and very fast payment!!! Thank you for everything!!! :D

9. I bought a Smokey Day Gena from Morbid Rose with a short layaway, she was super understanding and made the transaction smoothe and easy. The doll came, shipped fast and securely, Morbid Rose is an awesome seller, would definitely buy from her again.

10. Didn't hesitate to buy from again. Purchased some 16mm pink Fairyland eyes this time and once again flawless! Thank you! :'D

11. i bought a SD shirt Morbidrose. it arrived in great time and in perfect condition, i would defility purchase from Morbidrose again.

12. I bought Fairyland Minifee Juri 10 Head with Faceup from Morbidrose. It was the problematic deal which was resolved.

I made ​​a mistake: instead of 6 digits index I wrote zip code of 5 digits (one accidentally missed). I noticed this and asked Morbidrose correct the index, but, unfortunately, she read it after the shipping.
      Morbidrose made ​​a mistake too: the head was sent by the cheapest way without tracking number instead of a quick delivery way with tracking number, which I paid for.

Pluses:
      *She was very communicative, responded quickly to messages, very quickly sent a parcel and tried to help solve the problem.
      *Made a well-packaged parcel.
      *She refunded the difference between costs of delivery method, and then refunded the remaining shipping cost. She tried to be helpful.

Minuses:
      Not counting mistake with sending, she described head's faceup at marketplace theme as "faceup that is in great condition" and didn't pointed out that it has a noticeable scratch on its forehead.

Thank you for your patience.

13. I bought some fingerless gloves from morbidrose and it was a perfect transaction. Good seller!

(sorry for leaving this so late... DX)

14. +1 as a seller! I bought a faux fur wig from morbidrose, and shipping was fast, communication was friendly and prompt, and the wig was exactly as described/pictured. Would not hesitate to do business with again. Thank you for a perfect transaction! A+

15. I bought some Luts wigs from morbidrose. Thank you for the super quick shipping!! :D

16. I bought a pair of shoes and everything was great!

17. I bought 2 shirts from Morbidrose, she responded quickly and shipped out my items quickly as well :) thanks again~

18. I bought some SD17 clothes from morbidrose and she was wonderful to deal with! The clothes were shipped fast, well-packaged, and in excellent condition. Would definitely do business with again!

19. I bought a vest and Luts panties from morbidrose and it was a great price and super fast shipping. Thank you so much :)

20. I purchased a pair of SD thigh high boots from Morbidrose. Her communication was great, she shipped the item promptly and even issued a refund when shipping was less expensive than anticipated. Great transaction! Would entirely buy from them again!