1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mortelle

Feb 28, 2007

1. I bought a pair of MNF "heart hands" from Mortelle. She was very friendly and shipped the hands super-fast! They arrived in great condition and just in time ^_^ I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much! :)

2. Just finished three heads for Mortelle, we had good communication and she was very friendly (^_^)/

thank you!

3. Bought an MSD dress from Mortelle and it arrived today. Quick shipping and comunication. Item is lovely and would deal with again. :)

4. Quick to respond and very happy with my purchase.

I can highly recommend. this lovely person

: )

5. Bought a msd blond wig from Mortelle~~ beautiful wig XD
      smooth communication and speedy delivery :D!!! A+++

6. had a wonderful transaction with Mortell! always stayed in touch, paid very fast and was great to deal with! A+++ buyer!

7. Mortelle was part of my Leeke group order. Prompt with payments, polite in all queries and a very friendly person :) Excellent transaction!

8. I purchased a kiss head from Mortelle, and also sold her a wig-both transactions were excellent!

Communication was very prompt and constant. Description was very precise and truthful (the head was in better condition than I expected!).

As a buyer, payment was fast!

Thank you, I'm totally in love with my purchase :love.

9. bought a pair of eyes from her. she's very nice and communicative!

thanks! <3

10. Bought some shoes from Mortelle! Wonderful seller! Super friendly and awesome! I highly recommend! :3

11. Mortelle sold me one of her dolls. She was kind enough to accept layaway and we kept in very good contact. She even included some extra stuff for me! I enjoyed doing business with her and would not hesitate to do so again.

12. I had a great transaction with Mortelle, I bought a pair of pretty Dollheart MSD shoes from her and they arrived the same week they were sent out.
      highly recommend!!

13. I bought an SD Kstarr wig from Mortelle; the entire transaction was smooth as can be. Very friendly and communicative seller, shipped quickly, A+ to do business with.
      Thank you, Mortelle! :aheartbea

14. Mortelle participated in my recent group order. Payment was immediate, communication was great, and she notified me as soon as the items arrived.

Thank you for such a great transaction =]

15. Joined my D.I.M. Group Order... paid asap and was a pleasure to deal with.

THANK YOU Mortelle!! :)

16. Sold an SD-13 normal-leg body to Mortelle. Communication was constant and pleasant. Payment was prompt and well within the time-frame agreed upon when I gave her a layaway. Highly recommend her as a buyer.

17. I participated in a group order with Mortelle, and she's a sweetie! ^_^ Contact was good, and she kept us all informed on the status of things. Package arrived safe and sound, and it was a pleasant experience. Would love to deal with again! Thank you!

18. I'm totally amazed at how fast my boots came. I just received them, today, and they're in great shape.
      Thanks, so much, for the fast shipping and quick replies to my PM's. <3

19. I was part of a Soul Doll group order that Mortelle organized. Communication was great, and the whole thing went off without a hitch. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks alot!

20. Mortelle sold me a very gorgeous MSD Another Space coat! A very pleasant transaction, wonderful all around, kept me updated and shipped fast! Coat is perfect! My boy will love it! Thanks again! ^__^