1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mrslovett

Oct 7, 2008

1. Bought a pair of DoD eyes from mrslovett & highly recommend her :heart: Quick to reply & quick shipping too! Thank you again. :heart:

2. mrslovett bought some clothes from me. The transaction went very well. Communication was wonderful and payment was prompt. Would love to do business again. ^_^ Thank you.

3. MrsLovett joined my Soom Go! And she was simply a star!
      She paid promptly, kept updated and was even happy enough to contribute towards unwanted parcelforce fees!
      I was happy to have her as part of my GO and helped make things easier seeing as it was my first :)
      Will happily have her join another GO if i host another! <3

4. Another wonderful transaction with mrslovett! This time, I was the buyer and she was the seller ^_^ I purchased a wig from her, and it arrived so quickly and is gorgeous! Communication with mrslovett is always wonderful and pleasant. Any transaction with her will be a pleasant one, I promise!

5. Bought a wig from me, quick payments & excellent communication - perfect transaction computes a great buyer. I highly recommend MrsLovett, thanks! :)

6. Another great transaction with Mrslovett as the buyer. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with.

7. mrslovett ordered 2 cloud wigs from me. She was an excellent buyer! Fast payment~ super understanding and she was being very patientwith my slow status due to real life stuff. Thank you so much for an awesome transaction mrslovett, come back anytime. You're always welcome!

8. I sold a pair of Volks SD jeans to mrslovett, and it was a flawless transaction. She is so sweet and easy to talk to, she paid promptly and was very understanding when I had a shipping delay. She has been a delight to work with and was so communicative.

Thank you so much!

9. I bought some clothes from Mrslovett, and she is a pleasure to deal with. fast communication, very fast delivery and such a sweet lady too. Would be delighted to do bussiness with her again :)

10. I bought a gorgeous Cloud Strife head from Mrslovett. Excellent communication and very fast shipment. She is a great seller, and besides, a lovely and friendly person. Highly recommended! :)

11. Mrslovett was in my Tata's Paradise GO and I would certainly recommend her for any others! All payments were prompt and communication was fantastic. Thanks for helping the GO to go so smoothly~! <3

12. Mrslovett was kind enough to let me piggyback on a minimee order of her's not so long ago, and she was amazing throughout!!! Communication could not have been any better and she kept me updated on every small detail which I really appreciated. As soon as my head arrived it was posted off almost immediately and I couldn't be happier with him! She is a genuinely lovely person and I don't think it's possible to recommend her enough. Thank you mrslovett for helping me get my dream doll! <3

13. mrslovett bought a Migidoll Ryu head fom me. Fantastic transaction. She replied very quickly and paid very quickly. Great communication. Would definitely love to do business with her again.

14. MrsLovett purchased a wig from me, and she was very pleasant to work with! Positive comunication and prompt payment. Would definately work with her again. ^_^

15. mrslovett purchased some boots from me, everything went smoothly :3

16. I bought a wig from mrslovett she was very comunicative, friendly and polite, a wonderful seller and a pleasure to do business with, thank you very much :)

17. She bought a wig from me ^^ great person to deal with very quick with her response and friendly. Thank you!

18. mrslovett received my SDF 2 body. Her PM and payment was prompt and smooth so whole deal was perfect! Thank you so much, I highly recommend her as great buyer! <3

19. Sold a customized FURR furwig to mrslovett . An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

20. i sold some doll clothing to mrslovett, she was wonderful and patient (i was out of town, she had to wait for me to ship) prompt payment, and communicative, great seller.