1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mrslovett

Oct 7, 2008

1. I bought a limited outfit from mrslovett, and she was very helpful and communicative. The entire transaction went very smoothly, and I would not hesitate to recommend her :)

Thanks again!

-- A <3

2. Yet another fantastic transaction with mrslovett! Definitely a A+++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. Bought a lovely wig from mrslovett! Very smooth international transaction!

4. I bought a shirt from mrslovett and it was a great transaction! She shipped quickly and let me know when the shirt was mailed. Thanks! :)

5. Another fantastic transaction with mrslovett! She purchased a wig from me and was A++ with commnication, payment, and everything a great transaction needs. Would recommend her anyday!

6. prompt payment and great communication.
      it was a pleasure to deal with mrslovett !!!
      thank you. :)

7. mrslovett bought me a pair of Gumdrops eyes. Very nice and easy communication, super fast payment, a pure pleasure to deal with. Highly recommanded !
      Many thanks ! :)

8. Bought a pair of feathered wings from me. Fast payment, good communication and a pleasure to deal with ^^ Highly recommended.

9. mrslovett participated in a split for LE Abadon with me, and she was totally wonderful all the way! She is really one of the nicest persons I know. Very friendly, supportive and positive. She paid super-fast, communication was perfect, and she let me know *immediately* when the package arrived :) It was a joy to deal with her. Thank you so much!!!

10. I had a great transaction with mrslovett. I purchased a pair of glass eyes. The eyes were in perfect condition and they were packaged very well. She is also a good communicator and answered all my questions quickly and accurately ! Thank you.

11. mrslovett bought a pair of Heliot hooves from me and the contact was really nice and the payment very quick,a very pleasant transaction alltogether.
      Thank you~

12. One of my favorite buyers! So sweet and a pleasure to deal with as always. Purchased some rings from me, was quick to pay, and had great communication through out.

Have I never left feedback for you before? Thought I had, so sorry! Also bought in the past, soda cans, glasses, and a necklace that I can recall. Always a total gem! Love this buyer, highly recommended.:aheartbea

13. mrslovett commissioned two faceups from me and it was a great transaction! Communication was quick & friendly, payment was prompt too - overall she is a real pleasure to deal with!

I would be very happy to do work for again - thank you so much mrslovett~!! :)

14. was asked to repair mrslovetts sard and she was a great person to deal with at each stage.

15. mrslovett traded her Glot lower body for my Iv lower body so our tinies could stop being gender-confused! It has been a wonderful transaction and I couldn't have asked for a nicer trade partner :) Her communication is second-to-none and she shipped in perfect time with all items wrapped impeccably and arriving in perfect condition. I am utterly delighted and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with mrslovett again in a heartbeat :aheartbea
      Thank you so much~ xxx

16. Mrslovett has participated in two Soom LE splits run by Songra-chan and myself. She is an excellent person to do business with. Pays promptly, is patient during shipping, and always lets us know when her things have arrived. Would do business with her again in a heartbeat!

17. mrslovett bought a mohair wig from me. The transaction was great. I would do business with her again.

18. Mrslovett bought a pair of jeans from me. The transaction was perfect and she is very sweet. I would love to do business with her again. Thanks for a great transaction!

19. mrslovett took part in my Sphaler split and was a delight from start to finish. I would highly recommend her as a wonderful person to work with.

Thank you <33

20. Mrs Lovett Joined my Bygg and Beyla spilt for the wings. She stayed in constant communication through-out, was always polite and paid exactly when she said she would. A first class buyer! I cannot recommend her enough to anyone!! 100% positive!